Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Muhammadu Faal

Nathan Ake, one from the legendary Youth Cup, valued at £52million. Bullseye Bowen valued at £7.3. Affordable?? Faal maybe just too big a step up but could be a possible for next season, depending where we are.

I’ve actually seen Faal a few times both for Kingstonian and when they played Enfield earlier this season, definitely a very decent player for that level.  I’m not sure if the step-up of 5-6 leagues would be a bit much, but who knows....someone’s bound to take a punt but maybe from a bit lower than us.

Edited by Branston Pickle

Sounds a lot like when we got 'beaten' to Reise Allassani by Coventry City- currently on loan to non-league.

Reckon it's a non-starter, I think we get thrown in on this sort of speculation because we have a reputation for doing things differently in terms of transfer.

It’s difficult to tell how good Faal is. He certainly big, strong and two footed. I’ve not seen him score with his head and in his current league he gets plenty of space. My guess is Srbney would be scoring a shed load if he was at Enfield. Faal clearly has a lot going for him besides his obvious talent. No doubt our scouts will know more.