Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Tottenham's second goal

Yes, it was as clear and obvious as the push on Lewis that propelled him into the path of the ball for the first goal. There were numerous fouls against us that the ref didn't give. Ironically VAR can't get involved for free kicks so we would have been better off if Lewis had been sent off so that they would have checked for the foul and offside and given us the decision instead.

2 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Yes, it was as clear and obvious as the push on Lewis that propelled him into the path of the ball for the first goal. There were numerous fouls against us that the ref didn't give. Ironically VAR can't get involved for free kicks so we would have been better off if Lewis had been sent off so that they would have checked for the foul and offside and given us the decision instead.

Didn’t think of that good point. I actually thought had he not touched the ball and Spurs went onto score it would have been disallowed, but how even as it is Kane is deemed not to be involved in play I have no idea, he was trying to score. This is what I would class as a clear and obvious error by the linesman, not the ridiculous offside on Pukki or Saha.