Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

If fans on here were were employed by the club

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person. Nutty meet and greet person on match days and Hogesar (current business owner) sports director after Webber departs, picking up new foreign signings at Norwich airport in his red sports car. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person. Nutty meet and greet person on match days and Hogesar (current business owner) sports director after Webber departs, picking up new foreign signings at Norwich airport in his red sports car. 

You’d be made redundant 

Just now, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

To be fair you would have to appoint Midlands before making her/him redundant, I would employ her/him in the "Doomcaster" role.....

Thank you Faded.

24 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You didn't realise all we happy clappers are already employed by the club?! What charming naivety...

28 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

To be fair you would have to appoint Midlands before making her/him redundant, I would employ her/him in the "Doomcaster" role.....

But wasn’t Doomcaster a happy clapper too ? 

7 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Lakey could be club secretary/PR person.

If I was in charge of PR for the club, I would

1) Ban all supporters who boo or who get worrisome and nervous at matches

2) Ban scampi and all other fast food cr*p from the food outlets

3) Ban alcohol from the ground

4) Ban goal music

5)Put out an edict that all fans have to cheer from beginning to end of a match or be ejected

6) ) Offer travel subsidies to get to games for all fans who live more than 100 miles away from Carrow Road.

That way we'd have a positive crowd at all times, better and healthier food, no drunkards falling about and not able to concentrate on the match, a more spontaneous reaction after goals and happier exiled fans who get help with getting to the games. 

Mind you, on the other side, there might not be many fans left..........

1 minute ago, lake district canary said:

If I was in charge of PR for the club, I would

1) Ban all supporters who boo or who get worrisome and nervous at matches

2) Ban scampi and all other fast food cr*p from the food outlets

3) Ban alcohol from the ground

4) Ban goal music

5)Put out an edict that all fans have to cheer from beginning to end of a match or be ejected

6) ) Offer travel subsidies to get to games for all fans who live more than 100 miles away from Carrow Road.

That way we'd have a positive crowd at all times, better and healthier food, no drunkards falling about and not able to concentrate on the match, a more spontaneous reaction after goals and happier exiled fans who get help with getting to the games. 

Mind you, on the other side, there might not be many fans left..........

You must be a right laugh at parties 🎉 

20 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

I hear he does a fine after dinner lecture.  Or after lunch, or breakfast,  or before. Or during.  

34 minutes ago, Hoola Han Solo said:

With you on beer at the ground. It’s a rip off and weak. Get oiled up at the pubs pre match instead.

104 miles. Cheers Lakey👍 If you can fund membership and tickets as well that would be ace.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Herman said:

104 miles. Cheers Lakey👍 If you can fund membership and tickets as well that would be ace.

If we were still on the premier league ticket, as a PR gesture, I'd lay on free coaches from all parts if the county and reduce casual ticket prices to £15, reducing season ticket prices to £200 a season.  Cheap seats, free travel, only positive fans allowed......could be brilliant and attract a whole load of new supporters to take place of the removed grumblers and moaners 🙂

I'd be in favour  of  a special              ' seventies section ' of the ground, terraces,,standing,drinking , smoking  and swearing  compulsory. Streams of slash flowing out the door of the trough toilet.  Floor to roof fencing to keep the animals in like back in the good old days. Silk scarves  tied around wrist gets 20% discounted entry. 

Edited by wcorkcanary
  • Haha 1

You’re all redundant Master Tom got it and he didn’t even have to put in a resume

Last season "One City Strong" Proud to carry that on with Lakey and Hoggy.

This season the weak willed and feeble minded appear to have jumped ship.....

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Last season "One City Strong" Proud to carry that on with Lakey and Hoggy.

This season the weak willed and feeble minded appear to have jumped ship.....

Yourself, Lakey and Hogesar do epitomise what true support is all about. Those that have jumped ship (or seen it all before times over ) should hang their heads in shame. 

51 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Yourself, Lakey and Hogesar do epitomise what true support is all about. Those that have jumped ship (or seen it all before times over ) should hang their heads in shame. 

I don't think any should hang their heads in shame. As with other parts of life the strong can help the weak cope.

Is there anything I can do for you?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

I don't think any should hang their heads in shame. As with other parts of life the strong can help the weak cope.

No thanks, have a brilliant night. 

35 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Properly made me smile 😁

40 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

What a condescending, self entitled,  and patronising comment.

58 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

16 minutes ago, Greavsy said:

What a condescending, self entitled,  and patronising comment.

He could be a Submissive...eager to please.