Sign in to follow this  
king of latvia

ashton wanted to .

ashton wanted to go ,he went to the board and worthy and told them he wanted to go.

thanks for nothing ashton you have used norwich city.

and are you really worth 7.2 million pound i dont think so .

and any other players wanting to leave go now this club will be bigger then any player.

[quote user="king of latvia"]

ashton wanted to go ,he went to the board and worthy and told them he wanted to go.

and any other players wanting to leave go now this club will be bigger then any player.

[/quote] i think Etuhu Hughes and JJ are happy to stay......

[/quote]

i think Etuhu Hughes and JJ are happy to stay......

[/quote]Dead right he used us, i always had that impression TBH .

"Ashton wanted to go ,he went to the board and worthy and told them he wanted to go.

and any other players wanting to leave go now this club will be bigger then any player."

Of course he wanted to go and I don''t blame him. Worthy didn''t really know how to get the best from him. There was no point just thumping the ball up the field to him from Green, it didn''t work yet time & again that''s what we did. If we were in Reading''s position I don''t think he''d''ve gone.

When Worthy joined us 5 years ago he said to judge him on his performance in 5 year''s time. Well, here we are. Mid-table, not looking like we''re going anywhere.

[quote user="K Lo"]"Ashton wanted to go ,he went to the board and worthy and told them he wanted to go.

and any other players wanting to leave go now this club will be bigger then any player."

Of course he wanted to go and I don''t blame him. Worthy didn''t really know how to get the best from him. There was no point just thumping the ball up the field to him from Green, it didn''t work yet time & again that''s what we did. If we were in Reading''s position I don''t think he''d''ve gone.

When Worthy joined us 5 years ago he said to judge him on his performance in 5 year''s time. Well, here we are. Mid-table, not looking like we''re going anywhere.[/quote]You''re angry that he used Norwich. And yet you don''t blame him? And blame Nigel for not putting him to proper use? Try and be consistent.

I don''t blame Ashton for leaving as Worthy didn''t have a clue how to play him properly.  I watched Ashton''s body language in numerous games where he had to try and win high balls or was pushed out to the left.  This is the same guy who scored 20 for Crewe last season, the big difference is he had a proper manager there, one who knows how football should be played.  Good luck Dean because in Pardew you have another manager who will play you to your strengths.