Jump to content
Note to existing users - password reset is required Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Conspiracy theory #948483

Recommended Posts

Norwich publically come out saying we arent going to spend money like other premier league clubs and try to prove we can do it without spending millions.

Premier League doesnt want that to succeed in case other clubs follow suit and clubs stop paying top money for the top players around the world. Premier league would lose interest and funding from around the world.

Premier League uses VAR and p*ss poor refs to ensure Norwich get relegated (not that we couldnt do it ourselves anyway). Even after the villa ref **** up in their goal against us he still is involved in our next game, as the VAR official.

 

*this is all tongue in cheek. But the more I think about it...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Norwich publically come out saying we arent going to spend money like other premier league clubs and try to prove we can do it without spending millions.

Premier League doesnt want that to succeed in case other clubs follow suit and clubs stop paying top money for the top players around the world. Premier league would lose interest and funding from around the world.

Premier League uses VAR and p*ss poor refs to ensure Norwich get relegated (not that we couldnt do it ourselves anyway). Even after the villa ref **** up in their goal against us he still is involved in our next game, as the VAR official.

 

*this is all tongue in cheek. But the more I think about it...

Is that bit right the ref from Villa was the VAR official or is that tougher in cheek please ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Well b back said:

Is that bit right the ref from Villa was the VAR official or is that tougher in cheek please ? 

That's true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Norwich publically come out saying we arent going to spend money like other premier league clubs and try to prove we can do it without spending millions.

Premier League doesnt want that to succeed in case other clubs follow suit and clubs stop paying top money for the top players around the world. Premier league would lose interest and funding from around the world.

Premier League uses VAR and p*ss poor refs to ensure Norwich get relegated (not that we couldnt do it ourselves anyway). Even after the villa ref **** up in their goal against us he still is involved in our next game, as the VAR official.

 

*this is all tongue in cheek. But the more I think about it...

I have done an analysis using 3D mapping technology of how far refereees are pushing the wall back for free kicks around the penalty area in our games in the PL. Our walls have been pushed back an average of 9.82 yards while our opponents' walls have been pushed back only an average of 8.56 yards. Telling statistics.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Norwich publically come out saying we arent going to spend money like other premier league clubs and try to prove we can do it without spending millions.

Premier League doesnt want that to succeed in case other clubs follow suit and clubs stop paying top money for the top players around the world. Premier league would lose interest and funding from around the world.

Premier League uses VAR and p*ss poor refs to ensure Norwich get relegated (not that we couldnt do it ourselves anyway). Even after the villa ref **** up in their goal against us he still is involved in our next game, as the VAR official.

 

*this is all tongue in cheek. But the more I think about it...

Look back through the seasons, Jeromes joke of a dissallowed goal, the chelsea red and penalty that wasn’t awarded for us at Stamford bridge(when Olson got took out), Sunderland playing an ineligible player for 6 games and getting fined in the same season Wimbledon were deducted points, all these majorly impacted us and I generally do believe there is something in it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1985 Coventry three games to win after the rest of the league were done and dusted and on holiday.

We used to think it was the A11 but that reason is no longer valid.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have only had one penalty awarded us in 92 PL games! A stat from Twitter. And not one penalty in this year in 20 games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

I have done an analysis using 3D mapping technology of how far refereees are pushing the wall back for free kicks around the penalty area in our games in the PL. Our walls have been pushed back an average of 9.82 yards while our opponents' walls have been pushed back only an average of 8.56 yards. Telling statistics.

This is absolutely fantastic award winning work agent PC.

 

On a serious note, it has often been the case that there is an obvious big club bias and my thoughts behind this relate to referee performance reviewing which takes place after games.

If you are a PL referee and at an absolute prize Old Trafford game with 'Alex the angry and influential Ferguson' in the home dugout, it is not beyond the realms of probability that they (Man Utd) will get the lions share of the decisions. Especially against a club likely to be relegated or near the bottom and especially with the fact that the same manager will be reviewing you again this and next season.

After all, you do not want to upset PL royalty like a Klopp, Mourinio or other top managers, do you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, East Rider said:

This is absolutely fantastic award winning work agent PC.

 

On a serious note, it has often been the case that there is an obvious big club bias and my thoughts behind this relate to referee performance reviewing which takes place after games.

If you are a PL referee and at an absolute prize Old Trafford game with 'Alex the angry and influential Ferguson' in the home dugout, it is not beyond the realms of probability that they (Man Utd) will get the lions share of the decisions. Especially against a club likely to be relegated or near the bottom and especially with the fact that the same manager will be reviewing you again this and next season.

After all, you do not want to upset PL royalty like a Klopp, Mourinio or other top managers, do you?

You are too kind! I am still working on detailed research into the statistical link between decisions given against us and the number and size of off-shore bank accounts held by the referees we have had this season...

One of the very top referees confessed, after he had safely retired, of course, that when it came to a big decision against Man Utd his first thought was how he would get hair-dried afterwards by Ferguson if he got it wrong. Of course if that is your first thought then the chances are you won't give it.

And during the Ferguson era Man Utd went a whole ten years at home after Ruel Fox had scored a pen for us there (when we were taken seriously as a club) with only one  being given against them, which was missed. Finally another got awarded, and scored from. It is inconceivable that Man Utd only committed one clear foul in their penalty area in a whole decade.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Van wink said:

The sad irony is that I thought VAR would level the playing field, ha ha ha ha ha :classic_wacko:

So did I. In fact I thought it would not only level it up but may actually assist us when away against certain teams.

However, it appears the issue of establishment and status saving has not gone away. A VAR assistant is as likely to want to stay in his/her position as an on field referee is. Therefore comply with the old adage and you will be fine...……..

That is: do not p155 off the big hitters in this league!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Spurs didn’t buy any players from Jan 2018 to July 2019. They are still in the Premier League. Conspiracy disproved 😉

Not really,  they spent a hell of a lot of money building a huge Stadium, which allows more punters through the doors, which will attract more advertising, sponsorship and for their worldwide audience, it'll look great on the tele. 😎

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×