Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

could we get relegated still if deano goes?

when deano left crewe they nosedived and only just survived.  This season, they look league 1 bound.could we go down still?We''ve lost 3 out of the last 4 games, and drawn the other?  That''s relegation form isn''t it?  what should the board do?

well i dont think wee paul and thorne have got it in thm to keep scoring consistently.. where the hell will the goal threat come from?

jas :)

Doomsayers - the lot of you , the result wasn''t great today and it doesn''t look promising on the Deano front but there is no way that we are going to get relegated .

Agree with you Rudi old boy, we could still get relegated if Deano stays. If he goes then I guess it depends on who if anyone we bring in to replace him. Jerome would be a good signing but would he come to Norwich?? I don''t think we should start worrying about relegation just yet though - it isn''t beyond our reach to finish in the play offs and get promoted. I would say there''s a greater chance of that than relegation!!

Indeed we could, though I suspect we won''t. We''ll win some, lose plenty, and end up safely stuck in mediocre nowhere-land. Or surprise me and still make the play-offs - frankly I''m more confident Dean''ll still be here in February than that. Which I''m not at all confident of. I think it''s interesting that Ashton''s been a fair chunk less impressive this season for City than last in the Premier Lge, which I guess tells you all you need to know about the team he''s been playing in this season. I''d love to think we''ll be bubbling away hot in goals and form when I next head over from the Irish outback to see City play Stoke in 6 weeks, but I don''t think we will be.

Stranger things have happened.  I don''t know it we are safe yet mathmatically, I guess not.  Never mind, If Nigel saves us from relegation he might just be given another five years as a reward.

Is this all a bad dream, did I eat too many rich cheeses at Christmas?

4 wins and were staying up (50 points) We wont go down although we ight end up at the botto end of the table

I think that, even with Worthington in charge, we won''t go down this season. It''s the ''taking us forward'' aspect (or, rather, not doing so) that concerns me more.

Exactly LinkNR9, it''s the going forward (will we?) aspect that is the real concern. And can I just say how remarkably misguided it is that we still have the hoary old chestnuts "too good to go down" "way better than..." being spouted by folk. As useful as coming on the field and expecting to win by being there.