Sign in to follow this  
Pockthorpe

A new level

Past few games have left me absolutely gutted , this takes it to a new level . We were superb against a team who were in the Champions League Final last season , us a newly promoted side made up of a glorious mix of youth  , underachieving talent ,  free transfers and lower league foreign players .

Best thing for me today , Carrow Road . Noisy , p***** off , totally partisan ! BRILLIANT .

So f*** VAR , f*** the premier elite . Don’t think they want us do they ? Where is Norwich anyway ?  Sod them . They’ve got us because we’ve earned it the hard way and I’m not gonna give up on it easily . 
So let’s put aside all differences for one game   , and take all our different frustrations out on Palace next game and take the atmosphere at Carrow Road to a new level . Win that ...... game on ....

Apologies for swearing.

Edited by Pockthorpe
  • Like 4

I think after that disgraceful display of "technology" and the overiding feeling of being cheated you are allowed a few swear words.👍

As mentioned the interesting point here was the bias of the referees making such close calls, recently Liverpool had one go for them where Sala looked further forward than all three yesterday, might have been in the champions league game.

I’m pretty sure this will now be the change to offside VAR,  but its too late to gain the three points deserved by us.