Sign in to follow this  
0peteddMMyyyy0Falseen-USTrue

Lets be Aving you

I presume everyone remembers the drunken chef''s rallying cry against Man City.  She has been remarkably quiet of late.  Was it just a self publicising PR stunt or a plea from the heart or a drunken rant?

Where are you Delia we need to know what you feel about how the best supporters in the land have been treated by you and your puppets.

Shes nothing more than a publicity seeker , been nowhere to be seen at all this season and not much to say either .The main reason we have the fool  Worthington in charge , oh but she did loan us the money to buy Robinson ,woopeee doooo big deal, just how much of the Premiership money ended up with you Delia ?

i''m surprised she''s been so quiet this season. perhaps its to stop misquoting etc.for me, delia & co have taken a risk in supporting worthy when many supporters were calling for worthy to go, especially after the derby match.  she''s doing  what she thinks is right, but  her strategy risks  alienating supporters, who if city  bomb will  undoubtedly  begin moaning at her also.