Sign in to follow this  
carpio

go on GO NOW!!!

All you posers who say you will not be renewing your season Tickets, all you people who say you will not go to a match while Worthy is in charge and all of you who Demand that Delia/Doncaster/the board or Worthy leave I say this. GO NOW and let SUPPORTERS of this club have you place. There are a lot of us who will follow this club through good times and bad times co''s THAT IS WHAT SUPPORTERS do. I will moan and groan about what I percieve to be wrong but I will not get involved in personal atacks on people who are trying to do their best for Norwich City. They may not always be right but I believe they are Honest in their endevours.

"i believe they are honest in their endeavours"   thank the lord - an island or reason in a sea of insanity!

why does no-one even give a moment''s thought to the fact that the

board, manager, smith''s etc may actually, horror of horrors, be trying

to do what''s best for the club instead of laying into them with

outlandish horrified accusations of lies, damn lies and asset

stripping!?

[quote user="city r us"]I will moan and groan about what I percieve to

be wrong but I will not get involved in personal atacks on people who

are trying to do their best for Norwich City. They may not always be

right but I believe they are Honest in their endevours.[/quote]

That''s funny.  You just made a personal attack on people trying to do their best for Norwich City.

The fans want the lub to do well we want honesty and were not getting it ; Donaster and nigel both lied yesterday ; All the details were in the sunday papers whih were printed last night when we were still denying it ; WHU announed it last night but we still deny its patheti

[quote user="Matt Hudson"]The fans want the lub to do well we want honesty and were not getting it ; Donaster and nigel both lied yesterday ; All the details were in the sunday papers whih were printed last night when we were still denying it ; WHU announed it last night but we still deny its patheti[/quote]I think, in fact, they were very very careful to NOT lie, and if you re-read what they said you''ll see it was quite obvious that Ashton was about to leave - I spotted it, I''m sure most people did.

the club accepted the bid  last Night at 7pm . Plenty of time for the press to get hold of it from west ham. When Doncaster said NO BID HAD BEEN ACCEPTED he was right. So how was he lying? Please get real the board were still in negotiation with W Ham but had not done a deal. The player wanted to go and , oh yes I have read plenty of posts on here saying £7 mil plus would be a good deal for the player and might not be a bad thing for the club as we need more players not one star. etc. So now it has happened can we please move on ?

[quote user="city r us"]the club accepted the bid  last Night at 7pm . Plenty of time for the press to get hold of it from west ham. When Doncaster said NO BID HAD BEEN ACCEPTED he was right. So how was he lying? Please get real the board were still in negotiation with W Ham but had not done a deal. The player wanted to go and , oh yes I have read plenty of posts on here saying £7 mil plus would be a good deal for the player and might not be a bad thing for the club as we need more players not one star. etc. So now it has happened can we please move on ?[/quote] I'' not saying you are lying but where did you get the info about it happening at7 last night

[quote user="Matt Hudson"][quote user="city r us"]the club accepted the bid  last Night at 7pm . Plenty of time for the press to get hold of it from west ham. When Doncaster said NO BID HAD BEEN ACCEPTED he was right. So how was he lying? Please get real the board were still in negotiation with W Ham but had not done a deal. The player wanted to go and , oh yes I have read plenty of posts on here saying £7 mil plus would be a good deal for the player and might not be a bad thing for the club as we need more players not one star. etc. So now it has happened can we please move on ?[/quote] I'' not saying you are lying but where did you get the info about it happening at7 last night[/quote]

Would you believe it? i looked on the official web site!  Still no doubt i will be told that they only put lies on the site!?

[quote user="city r us"]the club accepted the bid  last Night at 7pm . Plenty of time for the press to get hold of it from west ham. When Doncaster said NO BID HAD BEEN ACCEPTED he was right. So how was he lying? Please get real the board were still in negotiation with W Ham but had not done a deal. The player wanted to go and , oh yes I have read plenty of posts on here saying £7 mil plus would be a good deal for the player and might not be a bad thing for the club as we need more players not one star. etc. So now it has happened can we please move on ?[/quote]Lie, lie, lie, i have it from good source that a deal was done friday evening.

[quote user="city r us"]the club accepted the bid  last Night at 7pm . Plenty of time for the press to get hold of it from west ham. When Doncaster said NO BID HAD BEEN ACCEPTED he was right. So how was he lying? Please get real the board were still in negotiation with W Ham but had not done a deal. The player wanted to go and , oh yes I have read plenty of posts on here saying £7 mil plus would be a good deal for the player and might not be a bad thing for the club as we need more players not one star. etc. So now it has happened can we please move on ?[/quote]yeah, technically correct, but hardly the right spirit.  you could quite easily form the impression from his comments that deano would be staying, when obviously he knew the deal was virtually done. that''s what people are unhappy about. if you can''t see it, your too far up the board.