Sign in to follow this  
Yellowhammer

How many will Harry Kane score

I remember him missing a sitter against West Ham the day my son was born. One on one with the keeper and it was almost a pass back. How far he’s come on since then

Am I the only one who thinks he's a bit overrated? Don't get me wrong, he's better than us and may well score but, in my opinion, is nowhere near a top striker, merely a good striker (which, I'd take for City). He's more Jesus than Aguero...

Just now, All the Germans said:

Am I the only one who thinks he's a bit overrated? Don't get me wrong, he's better than us and may well score but, in my opinion, is nowhere near a top striker, merely a good striker (which, I'd take for City). He's more Jesus than Aguero...

I certainly think he’s a very good fit for Spurs but not the type of player that a Barcelona, Real Madrid would want to prise away from them 

1 minute ago, JF said:

I certainly think he’s a very good fit for Spurs but not the type of player that a Barcelona, Real Madrid would want to prise away from them 

I dunno, I think he'd actually make a pretty decent replacement for Benzema. Certainly not a Barca-style player though.

54 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I dunno, I think he'd actually make a pretty decent replacement for Benzema. Certainly not a Barca-style player though.

Beat me to the Benzema  comparison Wolfo. 

58 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Hilarious just hilarious !

You are, just for the wrong reasons!

19 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You are, just for the wrong reasons!

You should try a New Year resolution but then again there are none so blind as those that cannot see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Lol how manyz goal wil Lester skor againzt owr SH*t te4m bet we loooose like 24 nil lmao

You’ll never make it as a stand up 🤦🏻‍♂️

Slightly off topic but I wouldn't be surprised if we draw or beat Spurs tomorrow. We seem capable of the odd unexpected result; unfortunately, the fact we can't beat any of the teams around us will be our undoing.

OTBC

6 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

Slightly off topic but I wouldn't be surprised if we draw or beat Spurs tomorrow. We seem capable of the odd unexpected result; unfortunately, the fact we can't beat any of the teams around us will be our undoing.

OTBC

Wouldn't surprise me either. Trouble is, though, it's only going to happen if we can get the first goal; we haven't got a single point after going 1-0 down this season. And in our last two home games we've gone from 1-0 up to losing 2-1. But if we play like we did in those two games there's a chance of getting something for sure.

53 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

You should try a New Year resolution but then again there are none so blind as those that cannot see.

You've had far, far, far more New Years than I have..you should be perfect by now..

20 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You've had far, far, far more New Years than I have..you should be perfect by now..

Nobody is perfect but in your mind i am sure you have convinced yourself you are.

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Nobody is perfect but in your mind i am sure you have convinced yourself you are.

Not at all but maybe after another 50 or so New Years Resolutions I'll be a bit closer eh? 😁

3 hours ago, All the Germans said:

Disagree, he doesn’t perform every game (like Aguero doesn’t either) but his range of goals is just outstanding. He got a lot of stick in the World Cup for winning the Golden Boot using penalties but in the league and in Europe he consistently scores from everywhere, inside the box, outside cutting in, outside down the middle from range, with head, with feet etc. Great to watch and if Spurs weren’t so dysfunctional as a team he’d be top scorer in the league season after season.

• Like 1

I'm trying to combine two threads and am wondering if Harry Kane will score more goals tomorrow than our points for the season. Could be close....

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Title of thread needs to be changed to "How many will Harry Edward Kane OBE Score"........

You serious Sobo? Did he really get an OBE, does he work as a firefighter on his days off then, or on a lifeboat? Mountain rescue? Wtf has he done to deserve an OBE? Playing a bit of footy is hardly service to his country is it. If true, the Beckhams will not be pleased.😂

55 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

You serious Sobo? Did he really get an OBE, does he work as a firefighter on his days off then, or on a lifeboat? Mountain rescue? Wtf has he done to deserve an OBE? Playing a bit of footy is hardly service to his country is it. If true, the Beckhams will not be pleased.😂

My bad, got it totally wrong 😳

Harry Kane score at Carrow Road? Nah, couldn't possibly happen...... well not in a yellow shirt anyway.

17 hours ago, Yellowhammer said:

Can't believe we had him in a city shirt once,I recon hat trick for him .

He’ll score more goals than you’ve had shags 🤣🤣🤣

16 hours ago, All the Germans said:

The stats don't back that up. How many seasons has Aguero scored more PL goals than Kane? Only from memory but I don't think he ever has.