Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Ashton Replacement?

jerome - half a good season for 2 and a half million!!! they are selling him to sign koumas....

I will continue SACK WORTHY we put together NO passing moves yesterday NONE!!! NOT ONE!!! WE PLAYED LONG BALL.. as a norwich fan with the money he has had to spend that is a TOTAL DISGRACE

I''d rather McSheffrey than Jerome simply because he''s done the business over more than half a season - both would be good and get rid of Thorne.

I would also like to see Greg Halford and Jason Koumas here but do not expect anything like these players arriving. I suspect Andy Gray will probably be about it!

Fowler? Solskjaer? Or another proved clas Striker?

Nah we''ll get Gray from Sunderland whose scored once all season.

Here we go again!

I''d prefer to see an investment from lower division clubs with players used to the kick and rush football.

All names that have been banded around before but Tyson who signed for Nottingham forest is banging the goals in and they were having a shocking time since his arrival.

Perhaps Trundal, probably pick him up for 500k.

Maybe its worth trying Jarvis for an extended time (if he''s fit) and find some midfielders as they is perhaps just as urgent. Right winger?

No-one as on his recent track record I don''t trust the manager to spend it wisely. Save it until the summer and give our younger players a chance to prove themselves between now and the end of the season.

Natural Right Midfielder is a must havnt even got one on our books. We

need a balanced 4-4-2, and obviously a striker i''d much rather freedy

eastwood from northampton than gray he''d be 10 steps back. When''s

mckenzie back 5th feb hopefully

Cant you see who is the replacement for Ashton? Have faith in Worhty - the answer is already among the current squad - Simon Charlton.

I managed to get up to Colney, and see Charlton feeding off Hucks'' through balls. With his silky left foot, and blistering pace, not to mention passing ability, Ashton will be a long forgotten memory.

what''s wrong with raziak? he''s a class replacement, proven at champ level, tall, skilful, great first touch and at ease on the floor. safer bet than 3m plus on jerome. jerome would be a gamble, but had potential - could be better than deano eventually, or be a one season wonder who knows?

with the money we have got we can get any striker in this division..

Mcsheffrey would do.. or if you want to be REALLY cheeky.. try and rub simon Jordan up with a cheeky bid for the diver.. sadly he wont come.. if we were higher up the league he might of.

Dariusz Henderson Vs watford as well.. did the biz yesterday!

jas :)

I cmpletely agree with you there Mr Lynn. Another player which i believe could help us get promoted is Dean Windass. He may be old but hes brilliant. Jerome and Windass up front would be awesome. Youth and experince IS the best way forward. [:D]

Eastwood of Southend and Hayter of Bournemouth - we can get them both and have change left over to buy a decent midfield - though I think that Jarvis is a ready made replacment.