Sign in to follow this  
yeller weller

midfield

sat in the jarrold stand today in stead of near the corner flag barclay end.this enabled me to get a better view of the whole game......now i am a supporter who never boos and am allready looking foward to the next game but our midfield no vision , cant pass cant cross and andy hughes has about as much control over the ball when running with it as a one year old. watford were motivated and had plans , tactics and ideas. we had for 80% of the match none of the above.....somethings got to change[8o|]

It is a pity that Worthy / Livermore / Foley don''t sit elsewhere other than in the dug out and perhaps they could understand why so many posters complain about his crap midfield signings. 

Most teams that have come to Carrow Road this season have had managers who have put out teams with good tactics and fresh ideas.  Let us be honest any Sunday league manager would be able to work out Worthy''s tactics because they never change.  Hold on I tell a lie, in the second half yesterday we kicked off passed the ball back to Jarrett and he hoofed it down there end for a goal kick.  Wait a minute we do that to prevent the opposition from scoring an early goal, oh dear, they scored after 1min and 24 secs in the second half.  If that is the sum total of new tactics from a manager with a top UEFA coaching badge then the future looks safe in his hands.  Why didn''t we bloody well pass it to one of our own players and try and build up an attack; I think they refer to that as playing football.

Come on Delia and Co, how much longer do the loyal supporters have to put up with this.  Yes we will probably renew our season tickets because we are true supporters of Norwich City, but at least give us a manager who has ideas and is prepared to give the youngsters a chance.

I watched Chelsea v Charlton and Man Utd v Liverpool to see if any of those clubs had adopted Worthy''s new tactic from the kick off and surprisingly none of them tried it.

Hold on I tell a lie, in the second half yesterday we kicked off passed the ball back to Jarrett and he hoofed it down there end for a goal kick. 

Yeah i noticed that too!  and to make things worse when we kicked off after they scored, we did it AGAIN!!!

What on earth were they doing??

This is what I mean - passoing the ball around is not a tactice believe it or not, its football.I really do think people are loosing it when they say that Worthington is a bad manager because he tells the players not to play the ball around well.That is number one on all coaches list! And what many of the regular drills will be based around. (Passing, diribbling and marking).This is what I mean. If you are going to criticise at least do it with some sence.Contrary to many reports, right now I don''t think I would be upset to see Worthington leave Norwich. But I think the club and the manager will make that decision in the summer. It would be foolish to do so now unless it was a motivational manager such as the like of Dowie or O''Neil.Neither of those are options so I say wait untill the summer and take stock of the situation then.I do believe that Worthington has found getting the tactics spot on quite hard recently but I also blame that on the players who if were on top of their game would be forfilling any role they were given to play.Passing is just something the players know they have to do - if they don''t do it then it doesnt matter what formation or tactics you are playing by its not going to work.