Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Don't forget to cancel Amazon Prime

And check and double check that you have cancelled it. Speaking as someone that noticed £7.99 coming out of his account three months after thinking he had stopped it. (And someone that doesn't check his bank statements regularly😳)

Always cancel the d/d or s/o as well as your account. That way they have to contact you if they want to take more money

Done, Mrs Frank is now going for a free month 😁 I may pay for a year in advance, I saved £10 in postage and some of the shows are decent. My sky tv comes up for renewal in May and I’m going to use prime as a bartering tool.

3 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Done, Mrs Frank is now going for a free month 😁 I may pay for a year in advance, I saved £10 in postage and some of the shows are decent. My sky tv comes up for renewal in May and I’m going to use prime as a bartering tool.

Franko, tell sky you're gonna get a now tv stick with sports and sports extra package, a friend did that and they agreed to match price, which is a great deal as actual sky/BT has a more comprehensive package, plus that red button could come in handy IF we end up in the championship.

1 minute ago, wcorkcanary said:

Franko, tell sky you're gonna get a now tv stick with sports and sports extra package, a friend did that and they agreed to match price, which is a great deal as actual sky/BT has a more comprehensive package, plus that red button could come in handy IF we end up in the championship.

Out of likes 👍

3 hours ago, FenwayFrank said:

Hi Frank

A good way is to tell them you are cancelling. Stick to that and they transfer you to the cancellation department, which is really their sales team. Tell them the best deal you have found ( then exaggerate a bit but not to much ) then let them beat it. It’s even orth giving them the o I can’t quite afford that in the first instance they can only say well that’s our best deal. You will need to sign up to an 18 month contract though.

And did you all know if you cancel your Sky at the end of a contract ( or you move to a house that had Sky ) it all still works ( for free ) you just can’t get the channels you would pay for. You can however pay to have those added.

• Like 1

Despite cancelling within the free trial period just noticed they still passed a £7.99 payment on my Credit Card on the day I first signed up. How on earth can an honest company pass a payment four weeks before the end of the free period. Am chasing them up for a refund.

CHECK YOUR STATEMENTS !!!!