Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Is lake district canary Delia's long lost son

You have to admire lake district canary faith, but come on give it up we are doomed , cant you see with your own eyes we have a striker who is clearly carry some effects from that toe injury, he also needs a rest he is starting to burn out ,playing non stop for us as well as finland.

Farke cant drop him he has no one else to replace him with.    Back  four talented as they are but just to many mistakes .  And the midfield get bullied and tire during the game allowing the opposition back into it during the second half. 

We will and are paying for little to no investment in the squad and WILL finish in the bottom 3. Open your eyes and realize we are BOTTOM  for a reason .  

Couldn't you have told him that in his threads? 

There's absolutely no need to start a thread like this. What has he done to you?

If Tetty’s shot had not been cleared off the line, had Byram converted one of his two headers from around the six yard box, had Heaton not blocked Hernandez’s point blank shot, would you be saying these same things? The two points I’d agree with you on is Pukki is feeling his bruised toe more than we’d care to admit, and central midfield is still being overrun. 

Edited by Surfer

Just now, nutty nigel said:

There's absolutely no need to start a thread like this. What has he done to you?

Hardly that derogatory or very personal. Lakey did start 2 threads within minutes of yet another defeat that he knew would rile people. Fair enough that he gets a little taste back. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

He has done nothing to me ,and its a norwich city  forum where as a member and supporter of the club i have as much right to post a thread as anyone else so tough titty if it upsets you . Infact why bother to reply just ignore it and the thread would go down the list and die a slow death. 

Just now, nutty nigel said:

The fact that those two threads are there is the point.

Rubbish.Then why did he have to start 2 threads when 1 would suffice. The timing of them was so contrived to get the maximum impact in responses. 

Now he has a new thread going concerning himself and you call foul. The irony is he will be loving it deeply. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Rubbish.Then why did he have to start 2 threads when 1 would suffice. The timing of them was so contrived to get the maximum impact in responses. 

Now he has a new thread going concerning himself and you call foul. The irony is he will be loving it deeply. 

Actually midland your probably right ive just fed his ego . I think sometimes you have to sleep on results like today as emotions just run too high 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

So why not reply on those threads. How many other threads do see on here directed at a poster like that?

So why not reply on those threads. How many other threads do see on here directed at a poster like that?

What exactly has got upset about the post ? Honestly don’t understand your protection here. 

Don’t recall you being this defensive towards Lakey when a certain banned poster gave him obscene venom on a weekly basis. 

3 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Because the guy is either a wind up merchant or absolutely deluded, why double post basically the same thing., so he is either one or the other you decide .   

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

What exactly has got upset about the post ? Honestly don’t understand your protection here. 

Don’t recall you being this defensive towards Lakey when a certain banned poster gave him obscene venom on a weekly basis. 

What are you talking about? 

Edited by nutty nigel

What are you talking about? 

You are offended on Lakey’s behalf about this post. On probably hundreds of occasions a certain poster took issue with him who you have  defended on many occasions. The now banned poster took his abuse to a far deeper level then anyone else has tonight or any other night. Now that’s enough clues and I rest my case. 

At the risk of stating the obvious, if LDC really is Delia's missing son then he rather than nephew Tom will be gifted the club, and will be able to run it his way...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PurpleCanary said:

At the risk of stating the obvious, if LDC really is Delia's missing son then he rather than nephew Tom will be gifted the club, and will be able to run it his way...

Well let’s hope he is then. The media interviews will be fantastic viewing.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You are offended on Lakey’s behalf about this post. On probably hundreds of occasions a certain poster took issue with him who you have  defended on many occasions. The now banned poster took his abuse to a far deeper level then anyone else has tonight or any other night. Now that’s enough clues and I rest my case. 

It's quite simple. I didn't take offense on behalf of Lakey, he doesn't need me to stick up for him. I didn't post about other posters. I posted about a thread taking something from two reasonable threads and starting a third to call the opening poster out.

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

With LDC in charge, we'll be top 4 faster than you can say 'totally deluded'!

I for one welcome our insane bearded overlord.

OTBC

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

It's quite simple. I didn't take offense on behalf of Lakey, he doesn't need me to stick up for him. I didn't post about other posters. I posted about a thread taking something from two reasonable threads and starting a third to call the opening poster out.

2 reasonable threads ? Now even you surely can’t believe what you’ve just posted ? Got to beg to differ on that but I’ll throw you a little more rope. 

They are reasonable threads where Lakey's posted his view. If that view is unreasonable then those are the threads where you can take issue. Why make it personal? He didn't...

I do hope not! Imagine LDC running the club. We’d have still had Bryan Gunn in charge after he’d listed all the positives in that 7-1 defeat. 

6 minutes ago, Disco Dales Jockstrap said:

With LDC in charge, we'll be top 4 faster than you can say 'totally deluded'!

I for one welcome our insane bearded overlord.

OTBC

What would his strategy be back in the Championship? Sell everyone and get some Sunday league lads in but keep the model ? 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

What would his strategy be back in the Championship? Sell everyone and get some Sunday league lads in but keep the model ? 

He'll just pull 10 punters out of the crowd each week to play and stick himself in goal.

All you really need is to believeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

OTBC

28 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t recall you being this defensive towards Lakey when a certain banned poster gave him obscene venom on a weekly basis

Obscene venom ?? !! 😂

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

They are reasonable threads where Lakey's posted his view. If that view is unreasonable then those are the threads where you can take issue. Why make it personal? He didn't...

Give it a rest your the one who is making this an issue of it no one else. Infact ive not seen one poster back you up and most agreeing with me. And if Midland is right about what he said then you are a hypocrite 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

Well lots of ends and bells mixed in with most comments. Do you remember those days ? 

Yes, and describing it as obscene venom is ridiculously over the top