Sign in to follow this  
Hardhouse44

Getting boring now!

If things don’t change they stay as they are. And with us nothing changes.

Our play becomes predictable as the first half goes on our set pieces are useless our defence is a disaster and our substitution are always late and questionable.

Buendia our only real chance of creating anything taken off and stiepermann brought on! 

Highly question Farke’s ability to manage at this level. Let’s get someone new in now and cut our losses

• Haha 2

Get rid the best technical coach we’ve ever, has it not occurred to you just how well he did to get us promoted and how well we’re still doing with the limitations we have!

Inevitability of relegation was a always with us, but next season will see use get stronger for the next go at the premiership.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Hardhouse44 said:

Highly question Farke’s ability to manage at this level. Let’s get someone new in now and cut our losses

Get a grip. Jesus.

Edited by Flying Dutchman

35 minutes ago, Indy said:

Get rid the best technical coach we’ve ever, has it not occurred to you just how well he did to get us promoted and how well we’re still doing with the limitations we have!

Inevitability of relegation was a always with us, but next season will see use get stronger for the next go at the premiership.

I just don’t see it. It another case of heart ruling the head.  All I see next season is players like Pukki and Buendia playing for other teams. And us struggling in mid table.  

Farke will get the push eventually it always happens. He’s not the messiah. Had some good results last season and we played some good stuff. But also all our lucky stars fell in to place at once.

tactically he’s way behind at this level. It’s one dimensional 

Bring in a Pulis and Buendia won’t be playing anyway, the Style will change to park the bus and we’d still be relegated with no chance of promotion next year.

Farke will go down with a great set up, some quality in the Under 23 level to come through in the championship with great youngsters who will have a season of premiership football. If we lose them to better teams so be it, but at least we will have a decent budget to build with.

Farke(Webber) in two seasons on virtually shoestring budget with fringe player and youth products got this club up, imagine what they can do in the next two seasons with a decent budget, better stature in the game and further development.....it could be a great few seasons coming up.

46 minutes ago, Bonzo said:

Farke is part of the solution not part of the problem.

His inability to see that a game is slipping from our grasp before it becomes unrecoverable is spectacular 

he is a main part of the problem

i hope he has the decency to walk 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Bring in a Pulis and Buendia won’t be playing anyway, the Style will change to park the bus and we’d still be relegated with no chance of promotion next year.

Farke will go down with a great set up, some quality in the Under 23 level to come through in the championship with great youngsters who will have a season of premiership football. If we lose them to better teams so be it, but at least we will have a decent budget to build with.

Farke(Webber) in two seasons on virtually shoestring budget with fringe player and youth products got this club up, imagine what they can do in the next two seasons with a decent budget, better stature in the game and further development.....it could be a great few seasons coming up.

Or we could just use the money from the sale of players to prop up the club because we have zero ambition. Can’t see any of it.  Farke has limits to his ability much of which is dictated by budget. However he is also limited by tactics and knowledge. Stubbornness seems in there too.

Just now, Jobsworth Canary said:

His inability to see that a game is slipping from our grasp before it becomes unrecoverable is spectacular 

The problem today was that what for us was a strong bench, made zero impact when the changes we’re made, maybe the squad just isn’t that good?

2 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Hilarious stuff, you’re so funny I just can’t wait for your posts

Just now, Hardhouse44 said:

Or we could just use the money from the sale of players to prop up the club because we have zero ambition. Can’t see any of it.  Farke has limits to his ability much of which is dictated by budget. However he is also limited by tactics and knowledge. Stubbornness seems in there too.

How and what stubbornness? How can he change his best 11? The changes today had zero impact.....our squad is limited on how good it is!

Totally agree Farkes been short changed by lack of investment, but I don’t nor you know how the budgets are set or spent!

1 hour ago, Indy said:

No, just no, that is the disgraceful view of our owners. What happens if we languish in the champs and Farke/webber etc have long gone. Will you look at this season and thought “what could have been?”

The absolute state of some of our "supporters". Get a bloody grip. Farke is the best coach we've had in years. The blooding of young players, the style of football and the budgetary constraints he's had to work with.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

No, just no, that is the disgraceful view of our owners. What happens if we languish in the champs and Farke/webber etc have long gone. Will you look at this season and thought “what could have been?”

Don’t get me wrong I’d love new owners I have little love for our current owners but as there’s absolutely nothing to be gained by owning about them, they are here to stay what can be said?

Just now, Indy said:

Don’t get me wrong I’d love new owners I have little love for our current owners but as there’s absolutely nothing to be gained by owning about them, they are here to stay what can be said?

Where I love, there aren’t many Norwich fans and no matter what club the person I speak to follows, all say the same thing about Delia. I hate this championship rebuilding model, the woman is just a walking excuse and “self funding” is one of the most irritating phrases coming from a premiership club about to enter 2020

1 minute ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

Where I love, there aren’t many Norwich fans and no matter what club the person I speak to follows, all say the same thing about Delia. I hate this championship rebuilding model, the woman is just a walking excuse and “self funding” is one of the most irritating phrases coming from a premiership club about to enter 2020

I can’t argue with a self funding model if it was implemented as a standard across the board, in fact I think that it should be, all clubs should run with their financial restrictions to each division, have a salary cap for each division with a limited senior squad size.

But that’s not football at the moment, and our owners are in charge, we don’t have a say and can only hope by being financially more secure the level of spending will go up next year in the championship. I hope so!

Welcome back. You've been missing a while again. Why is that I wonder?

P.S noticed you only managed a draw against Gillingham today..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Indy said:

I can’t argue with a self funding model if it was implemented as a standard across the board, in fact I think that it should be, all clubs should run with their financial restrictions to each division, have a salary cap for each division with a limited senior squad size.

But that’s not football at the moment, and our owners are in charge, we don’t have a say and can only hope by being financially more secure the level of spending will go up next year in the championship. I hope so!

Absolutely. Every club should be self-funding, the fact that it isn’t is one of the major issues for British and European football. For me, I want to see our club do well, but above everything else I want the excitement of attacking football and goals or attempts on goal, much more than playing against Watford, Burnley, or West Ham rather than Derby, Forest or QPR.