Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Winks Sissouko and Son

Shame about Sussouko being out. Every time I’ve seen him play he looks like they have plucked an amateur out of the crowd for a kick about. Son being out is a massive boost though

Let’s hope we don’t look as dead on our feet as Spurs did after that game! Praying for no injuries and 3 points to set up a great Saturday evening 🙏

2 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

All suspended for Saturday 😊

So, have you seen how bad we are? They must be licking their lips that our players are available

28 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

So, have you seen how bad we are? They must be licking their lips that our players are available

I think that's a bit unfair. In the last four games I've been more than satisfied with the level of performance. We're not streetwise at this level and we're lacking a lot of quality throughout the squad, but considering what you could expect from that squad of players I think we're playing some excellent football.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

I thought they might be our January signings.

Delia didn't have a Son, so we got a Nephew instead.

Just now, Feedthewolf said:

I think that's a bit unfair. In the last four games I've been more than satisfied with the level of performance. We're not streetwise at this level and we're lacking a lot of quality throughout the squad, but considering what you could expect from that squad of players I think we're playing some excellent football.

But losing regular and leaking an average of two goals a game 

4 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

But losing regular and leaking an average of two goals a game 

That's a fact. But in my opinion we are not playing badly. We're not getting buried by anyone, and the heads aren't dropping. Of course we're conceding too many goals, and of course we're very likely to be relegated. But the footy ain't so bad, compared to a lot of teams at or near the bottom of the table.

54 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

That's a fact. But in my opinion we are not playing badly. We're not getting buried by anyone, and the heads aren't dropping. Of course we're conceding too many goals, and of course we're very likely to be relegated. But the footy ain't so bad, compared to a lot of teams at or near the bottom of the table.

The problem I have, is we will be selling these good footballers next season, regardless and there’s no guarantees the footballers coming in will be as good 

3 hours ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

The problem I have, is we will be selling these good footballers next season, regardless and there’s no guarantees the footballers coming in will be as good 

No guarantee we will sell all of them, and think we've already proved that we're good at picking players who can adapt well to the system. Anyway, let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

No guarantee we will sell all of them, and think we've already proved that we're good at picking players who can adapt well to the system. Anyway, let's cross that bridge when we come to it.

I want to be prepared for the bridge. We won’t get 26 points and need to be ready for what is coming, that champs is a nasty division 

6 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

I want to be prepared for the bridge. We won’t get 26 points and need to be ready for what is coming, that champs is a nasty division 

Considering that the club has been budgeting for relegation all along, I'm sure they will be preparing for that bridge. They will have identified targets for January and June, for Prem and Champs. I'm sure it's under control.

Villa had 2 out of 3 of their most influential and best players out injured yesterday, look how that ended.