Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Who is off to Villa Park?

Local game for me but having to leave relatively early just in case there's traffic for BullRing sales in Birmingham as there are no trains running (as far as I know).

Looking forward to it, but dreading a potential loss as I work with almost exclusively Villa fans so won't be much fun when I go back to work if we do get beat.

Hoping we can perform like we did against Leicester and get a decent result.

Christmas treat for everybody today, as I'm bringing out the vintage 90's Keeper shirt - you won't miss me so feel free to say Hi!!

Image result for vintage norwich keepers

• Like 3

Hats off to all city fans for going today. But sorry ladies and gentlemen good old Amazon prime. Safe journeys everyone otbc

2 hours ago, kick it off said:

I'm bringing out the vintage 90's Keeper shirt - you won't miss me so feel free to say Hi!!

i am impressed that over 20 years on it still fits. 😜

3 hours ago, kick it off said:

Local game for me but having to leave relatively early just in case there's traffic for BullRing sales in Birmingham as there are no trains running (as far as I know).

Looking forward to it, but dreading a potential loss as I work with almost exclusively Villa fans so won't be much fun when I go back to work if we do get beat.

Hoping we can perform like we did against Leicester and get a decent result.

Christmas treat for everybody today, as I'm bringing out the vintage 90's Keeper shirt - you won't miss me so feel free to say Hi!!

I'd forgotten about that 1st year art student screen printing yore, actually looks cool now though.