nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 21

League two for me and a home win for Forest Green to Macclesfield.

As for  the city game 18-1 for a GOAT combination - Goal - Teemu, Offside, Kane, Assist Emi, Tackle Kenny.   If thats not available will go with under 2.5 goals.

On 24/12/2019 at 15:23, PurpleCanary said:

For the match bet I also like the look of Buendia to come up with his first of the season as an anytime scorer, at 5/1, with Hanley at 11/1 as an alternative.

I would like to wish all PUPs a joyful Christmas and a fulfilling New Year, and good luck to all!

A very tough week. I like the look of Trabzonspor, but in the interests of choice a really deep delve found a game from the fourth tier of Hong Kong football. This is way below where Soccerway stops its coverage but I have produced enough statistics to make a case.

Lansbury to win at home against Ravia King Mountain in the Hong Kong 3rd Division.

Home and away are apparently a bit relative at this level, so the overall stats are 6-2-2 and 24/15 for Lansbury, who are 5th, and 0-0-11 and 8/29 for RKM, who are 16th and bottom.

Lansbury had a slow start but have won five and drawn one of their last six, with the latest result a 2-1 win against the team in third. With five games left they are still in with a very good chance of a promotion place. The stats for RKM are pretty self-explanatory.

The odds are a reasonable 1/5.

20 hours ago, Kathy said:

Isthmian League premier for me please. Hornchurch to beat Brightlingsea . (Will you put your faith in a Doris John? :classic_smile:)

I have a strategy which will be revealed but sorry i have not replied earlier as i have been watching a Doris lose at the darts on the tellybox. 😂

I really dislike when I have a whole bunch of picks lined up and then most of them don't have odds showing or others beat me to them. Purple has shown the way for finding more depths yet again and I also see some morning glory in Hong Kong however the only one of my picks left with odds and my pick is

The Australian W-League - Sydney Women v Adelaide Women - Home Win.

Best of luck Til.

Edited by KiwiScot

48 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I have a strategy which will be revealed but sorry i have not replied earlier as i have been watching a Doris lose at the darts on the tellybox. 😂

I claim my five pounds!

I'm going for a home win for Glenavon v. Warrenpoint Town.

Glenavon are W6 D2 L3 F20 A14 at home and Warrenpoint Town are W1 D0 L10 F3 A36 away.

Good Luck, Til1010!

For the Norwich Bet - Vrancic to score any time.

Good Luck, Jellytot!

I've been really slack on this thread recently, for which I apologise. When I have made a pick it's generally turned out to be an absolute dog.

Therefore, your outstanding advice to wisely ignore this week is Havant and Waterlooville to win away to Hungerford Town in the Conference South. Hungerford are rock bottom with a 2-2-6 home record (they've lost five of their last six at home), whereas Havant are an impressive 5-3-0 away from home and in 5th place with games in hand.

As for the Norwich match, there's not much value in backing Spurs and I really believe our luck will turn sooner or later. I'm going to go with a scorecast of 3-2 Norwich with Pukki to score anytime at 45/1 (or if you're feeling especially adventurous and want to back him for the first and/or last goal, that's 125/1).

My pick is spurs to beat us, for the match bet I’d stick some money on a Harry Kane brace, a bit negative but oh well. Good luck everyone!

Good evening Nutty and i am good to go ..........All HOME WINS by the way.

TRABZONSPOR v Kaysenspor.

HORNCHURCH v Brightlingsea.

BOLIVAR v Royal Pari.

LANSBURY v Ravia King Mountain.

LIVERPOOL v Wolves.

WEST BROM v Middlesboro.

Now then Nutty if you have not spent it at The Golden Arches or on Norwich market i think you have a tenner tucked in your wallet that i gave you a few weeks ago so with a fixture list on New Years Day please put it on the following for a bit of fun next Wednesday. All HOME WINS again.

FULHAM v Reading.

ROTHERHAM v Blackpool.

AFC WIMBLEDON v Southend.

COLCHESTER v Crawley.

NORTHAMPTON v Stevenage.

WALSALL v Leyton Orient.

• Like 1

Good evening pups! I'm going positive 💛💚🙌 5 bets, all £2 stake please...

EMI to score any time 

Over 2.5 goals

Half time DRAW full time NORWICH 

PUKKI first goal 

TOMMY TRYBULL to get booked 

🤞

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

BOLIVAR v Royal Pari.

LIVERPOOL v Wolves.

WEST BROM v Middlesboro.

Now then Nutty if you have not spent it at The Golden Arches or on Norwich market i think you have a tenner tucked in your wallet that i gave you a few weeks ago so with a fixture list on New Years Day please put it on the following for a bit of fun next Wednesday. All HOME WINS again.

FULHAM v Reading.

ROTHERHAM v Blackpool.

COLCHESTER v Crawley.

NORTHAMPTON v Stevenage.

WALSALL v Leyton Orient.

Love your strategy Tilly, you certainly are "the man with a plan" for this week and I believe you've given us an exceptional chance of a win. I've placed them with Bet 365 where the potential return is £30.24. Here are the details : -

Trabzonspor

1/8

14:30 Sat

Hornchurch

2/11

15:00 Sat

WBA

4/9

Bolivar

1/20

20:00 Sat

Lansbury

1/5

07:30 Sun

Liverpool

1/4

16:30 Sun

So we have four on Saturday and two on Sunday. I'll update us on the Saturday games if you update us Sunday........

Good luck Tilly and all you PUPs 🙃🍀🤞

Thanks too for the extra tenner and the games for NYD. The odds are already up so I've placed them too.  I placed them with Bill Hill where the potential return is boosted to an exciting £475.35 (that's at least 25% more than Bet365!) here are the details...

Fulham

63/100

15:00 Wed

Rotherham

11/10

Wimbledon

19/20

Colchester

7/10

Northampton

8/11

Walsall

11/10

Good luck with these on Wednesday and thanks again for doing it for us.🍀🤞

51 minutes ago, Jellytot said:

Good evening pups! I'm going positive 💛💚🙌 5 bets, all £2 stake please...

EMI to score any time 

Over 2.5 goals

PUKKI first goal 

🤞

Love these picks thank you Helen. We could get a full house👍

I've placed them to our best advantage and we have...

EMI to score any time

£2 Bill Hill

7/1

£16.00

Over 2.5 goals

£2 Bet 365

8/13

£3.23

£2 Bet 365

10/1

£22.00

PUKKI first goal

£2 Bet 365

6/1

£14.00

£2 Bet 365

4/1

£10.00

Good luck Helen and our beloved team 💛💚🍀🤞🙃

Not forgetting PUPanon's generous insurance extra...

Norwich to lose

£2 Bill Hill

7/10

£3.40

Draw

£1 Bet 365

16/5

£4.20

Let's end the year with some wins🙃

31 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Trabzonspor

1/8

14:30 Sat

Hornchurch

2/11

WBA

4/9

Bolivar

1/20

20:00 Sat

Lansbury

1/5

07:30 Sun

Liverpool

1/4

16:30 Sun

So we have four on Saturday and two on Sunday. I'll update us on the Saturday games if you update us Sunday........

Fulham

63/100

Rotherham

11/10

Wimbledon

19/20

Colchester

7/10

Northampton

8/11

Walsall

11/10

15:00 We

If  we are 4 for 4 overnight I will try to locate a score for the Hong Kong game on Sunday morning, but we may be in the dark for several hours...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

BOLIVAR v Royal Pari.

LIVERPOOL v Wolves.

WEST BROM v Middlesboro.

FULHAM v Reading.

ROTHERHAM v Blackpool.

COLCHESTER v Crawley.

NORTHAMPTON v Stevenage.

WALSALL v Leyton Orient.

Oh joy. He’s picked mine. I shall never hear the last of it if it’s the one that’s lets us down...

10 hours ago, Kathy said:

Oh joy. He’s picked mine. I shall never hear the last of it if it’s the one that’s lets us down...

I always try to look at the big picture.

15 hours ago, Kathy said:

Hornchurch 2 up at half-time...

Trabzonspor 3-1 up into the second half.

8 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Bolivar trail 1-2 39 mins left so let's send PUPpower....

Some great names in that league - Blooming, Always Ready, and  Destroyers and The Strongest. With the former currently destroying the latter.

1 minute ago, PurpleCanary said:

Some great names in that league - Blooming, Always Ready, and  Destroyers and The Strongest. With the former currently destroying the latter.

Always keep an eye on that league. Check out the Bermuda Premier League for some good names as well

Just now, KiwiScot said:

Always keep an eye on that league. Check out the Bermuda Premier League for some good names as well

A dream botanical fixture would be Blooming of Bolivia versus Mito Hollyhock of the J2 League. But in the here and now still some PUPS' power needed for Bolivar.