Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

All Norwich supporters should watch this...

Cracking goal from our departed true legend Martin Peters RIP, ‘that goal’ from Justin Fashanu amongst others, and a little bit of history from Martin Peters time with us up until the 1989 FA Cup semi final. We’ve had some bloody good players at Carrow Rd it has to be said 🏆

• Thanks 7

5 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Thanks Alex, brilliant find buddy👍

Welcome, Eddie - a good watch I thought, and a belter from Peters!

Many thanks Alex , marvellous stuff , made the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end watching that .  Very fitting to see Martin Peters score a cracker !!

Talk about a trip down memory lane . Was at some of those games , Port Vale away particularly sticks in my mind where Townsend scored . Bloody hell , that was a funny old place .......! 

Edited by Pockthorpe
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

Thank you from myself also Alex, brought back so many memories for an "oldie"...........

Cheers, it’s a good watch, Faded! I know Andy Townsend isn’t the most popular ex City player due to his apparent memory loss regarding playing for us, but he scores a couple of beauties in that. Hopefully some of the younger supporters will watch it, and witness the good old days when players used to come off the pitch covered in mud 😉

Aah the good old days of challenging at the top of the league and cup runs.  Who would imagine now that we were once contenders for a league and cup double.

Had a lot to think big Bob Chase for :classic_wink:

• Thanks 1

On 23/12/2019 at 09:53, Alex Moss said:

Cheers, it’s a good watch, Faded! I know Andy Townsend isn’t the most popular ex City player due to his apparent memory loss regarding playing for us, but he scores a couple of beauties in that. Hopefully some of the younger supporters will watch it, and witness the good old days when players used to come off the pitch covered in mud 😉

Mud, mud, glorious mud. It has become popular in some big towns and cities for urban bound offroader vehicles to be sprayed with fake mud to make them look a bit more offroady, who Will become the first footballer playing on a bowlingreen like pitch to spray themselves with fake mud? My moneys on jessie lingard .

• Haha 1

That was rather good. Andy Townsend what a player he was and Disco Dale. Wise words from Dave Stringer; "you don't deserve anything in football, you earn things".

• Like 1

9 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

What an enjoyable watch Alex and some great memories came flooding back.

Exactly how I felt watching it, John (well, the latter bits from mid 80’s onwards!) - Merry Christmas to you and yours buddy 👍🏼