Sign in to follow this  
City fan

Little old Norwich

The current city team is, in my opinion, the worst city team that has played in the premiership. Including the Houghton period. Devoid of ideas and imagination. 

And yet again, slowly and limply heading towards the championship. 

Not even close to being half as bad as the Hughton team. Watching that **** for two years genuinely started to make me lose any enthusiasm for watching Norwich. Never been less bothered about the club as I was then,

Defensively i agree , but certainly not going forward and we do create plenty of chances. We should have been out of sight by halftime.  Overall i think we are 3 players short of being a good mid table prem team.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, City fan said:

The current city team is, in my opinion, the worst city team that has played in the premiership. Including the Houghton period. Devoid of ideas and imagination. 

Ipswich lost - get over it! 

Edited by Thirsty Lizard
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, City fan said:

I think the Emi flair and imagination was alive and well today. Pukki uncharteristically miised his script but have to agree that apart from the obvious exceptions we are a poor relation in this league 

Just now, Samwam27 said:

But will we buy those three players in Jan to give us a chance?

Sadly we will be cut adrift by the end of January,   and wont be able to attract players who want to trade in the premier league . 

Well, it's pressure time at Villa. Arguably Villa under more pressure. I expect we'll roll over as we seem to do frequently in must win games. Look at Southampton, hammered 0-9 by Leicester, but beat the teams around them when it counts.  

16 hours ago, Dame to Blame said:

Defensively i agree , but certainly not going forward and we do create plenty of chances. We should have been out of sight by halftime.  Overall i think we are 3 players short of being a good mid table prem team.

Funny, said exactly the same to the woife this morning.

16 hours ago, Samwam27 said:

But will we buy those three players in Jan to give us a chance?

What, Kante, Van Dijk and Madison? Not sure we will.

Personally think we are playing as well as last season going forward being punished in mid field and defence by teams far superior to what we came up against in TC 

17 hours ago, City fan said:

I bet you call him PR Paul don’t you ? 😁

• Haha 1