Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Norwich v Wolves

Just now, The Great Mass Debater said:

Grrr. If Max had stayed on the post that wouldnt be a goal. I know they were trying to get out, but still. Max had done very well earlier on the previous break away. Noted he saw the runner and sped up to stay goalside. Earlier in the season he would have let the runner go

As soon as a corner is played short, the man on the post has to get out or he plays everyone onside.

• Like 1

2-1 was my pre game prediction. No reason why Teemu cannot convert one of those Emi passes.

It's the hope that kills you.  Saw this coming a mile off considering how good we've been in this game so far, I expect most of us did.

• Like 1

Why cannot city hold onto a lead- seems like we just turn off. shame we are going forever  downwards 

Possibilities....

Hanley for a rare headed goal?

Byram to score his first?

Emi to open his PL account?

3 minutes ago, Orly said:

It's the hope that kills you.  Saw this coming a mile off considering how good we've been in this game so far, I expect most of us did.

I certainly did.

Thank god Jimenez is putting in the worst centre forward performance at Carrow Road since the days of Chris Brown.

5 minutes ago, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

As soon as a corner is played short, the man on the post has to get out or he plays everyone onside.

I know, but if he's still there when the ball comes straight back in its not a goal. Im not criticising, just cursing out luck

1 minute ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

I dont blame Krul at all

Neither do I. Thought that was clear from rest of post... I’m saying that with his expertise at pens and our woeful corner defending I fear corners are more likely to end up in a goal

Edited by kick it off
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, kick it off said:

Neither do I. Thought that was clear from rest of post... I’m saying that with his expertise at pens and our woeful corner defending I fear corners are more likely to end up in a goal

Agreed. Every time they get a corner Im waiting for the soft goal. I dont know why we arent sorting it out week after week

• Like 1

Just now, norfolkbroadslim said:

There you have it, our season summed up right there

It seems like it. Play gamely and then get stung.

Gutting. Should have had this tied up by half time. For once Pukki hasn’t taken his chances and it’s cost us