Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Sold out by the club!.

Dean Ashton will only go for ''crazy money'' quote. Well now he''s gone for 7.25 million, with 1.15 million going to Crewe and 1.5 million going to Dean himself!

Now the figure''s nearer £5 million, less agents fees, and you know about those don''t you City?.

IMO, half truths and damn lies are the order of the day with this club, it would not surprise me if we hardly made anything on this deal.

The  board, Worthy and directors are not fit to run this club IMHO, and their motto should really be ''Prudence with sod all else''!.

I''m hurtin today, and I can''t trust anything this club says no more.

Or again!.

I think that the one point 5 illion is split betwee ashton and rewe Sorry half y keyboards just dtopped working

Spot on 1st again we have been treated like FOOLS from start to finish,We have been lied to through out this whole joke of a transfer!!!!!!.

Now watch how every player we go for will have a couple of 00000 on the end.

This is the end of our chances to get out of this league!!!!.

Dean ( i want to stay and feel i owe it to the club) Ashton 

wanted to go the board had no choice because if he decided to rock the

boat we would not have got nowhere near the 7 million mark.

I can understand your ire, my take on it is that I am not surprised that Ashton has gone (assuming he passes the medical without straining anything!!). Personally I cannot get to upset about it, if Deano had stayed great, but know he is going then good luck to the lad. I can even understand the club being coy about the fact it was a "done deal" on Saturday......if we announce in the next two or three days that we have signed 2/3 new players. If on the other hand no new faces arrive at the club in the next few days and the "advantage" of not saying much about the Ashton deal in fear of the news influencing the financial side of any deals the club may be undertaking is lost,  this will be the point where I become angry at the way we fans have been treated and I will be writing to NCFC to tell them so (for what good it will do me!!).

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

Dean Ashton will only go for ''crazy money'' quote. Well now he''s gone for 7.25 million, with 1.15 million going to Crewe and 1.5 million going to Dean himself![/quote]

How can we take you seriously when you are unable to check your facts?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

Dean Ashton will only go for ''crazy money'' quote. Well now he''s gone for 7.25 million, with 1.15 million going to Crewe and 1.5 million going to Dean himself![/quote]

[/quote]

Any facts I quoted where taken from the lies the club said pal.

Your opening sentance could be tailor made for the club too!.

If ashton is so injured, how come he''s passed his medical, yet more lies.

Now, go away.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Now, go away.

[/quote]How evasive. You have not quoted any facts. Ashton has not yet passed his medical, and even if he does that does not mean he couldn''t have been injured on saturday. I won''t go away, just because I''ve called you out on another post full of opinion stated as fact.

There is rather a lot of melodrama going on bearing in mind we have just done a pretty decent bit of business.  IMO £4m profit on one player in one year, is not "selling out" anyone - particularly when he has not even been playing like a £5m player this season, let alone a £7.25m one!!

God i wish people would stop twisting things to the advantage of their own misguided outbursts.

Wizard, please note the following:

1. ASHTON HAS NOT YET TAKEN A MEDICAL

2. A medical is to see if a player has any major physical impairments - dodgy knees, hips, ankles etc - that would make them hesitate about sigining him on health grounds. A minor groin injury is not going to result in him failing a medical.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="1st Wizard"]

[/quote]

Now, go away.

[/quote] Wiz , As I understand it £1.5 mil is to be split between Ashton and crew NOT £2.65 mil

Now YOU go away!

Yes, why that''s all celebrate the fact that ashton has gone.worthless will be given 5 million quid to bring in more robinsons.we''ve been lied to by worthington (allthough we know what he thinks of the fans).we''ve been lied to by the board.and what hurts the most is the total lack of ambition.

[quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Yes, why that''s all celebrate the fact that ashton has gone.worthless will be given 5 million quid to bring in more robinsons.we''ve been lied to by worthington (allthough we know what he thinks of the fans).we''ve been lied to by the board.and what hurts the most is the total lack of ambition.[/quote]As with everyone else, you cannot back up your accusations of dishonesty. Can I respectfully suggest you stop posting on the subject until you can?

[quote user="Alan_Grey"][quote user="ronbol ronbol"]Yes, why that''s all celebrate the fact that ashton has gone.worthless will be given 5 million quid to bring in more robinsons.we''ve been lied to by worthington (allthough we know what he thinks of the fans).we''ve been lied to by the board.and what hurts the most is the total lack of ambition.[/quote]As with everyone else, you cannot back up your accusations of dishonesty. Can I respectfully suggest you stop posting on the subject until you can?[/quote]I know what i know, that is good enough for me.more second rate players on the way. p.s i''ll post what i like