Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

Man Utd Tickets

Had mine by 9.04 - No queue at all now.

Looked at trains from Leeds-London for Spurs, was cheaper to fly to Dubai and stay there for night.

Dead right Mullinso, what's the deal with trains being so expensive, me and the wife flew to Tenerife and back for less than the price of a cork to dublin train return ticket. And a bus right acroos the island was cheaper than a bus from one side of Dublin  to the other.  We watched CD Tenerife play , in the Susnshine....no roof, for €8 each. Chepest seats at the Aviva Dublin 40quid!!!! In the pi$$ing rain. None of it makes any sense.

6 hours ago, CDMullins said:

Looks like the novelty as well and truly worn off...

No longer is a trip to Old Trafford deemed desirable.

Well it's a ground we've been to many times so I suspect it won't be a first for most of those going. Chance of an upset is there but it's more likely going to be a comfortable home win which may well put some off.

Getting a train back to Norwich afterwards is hairy. Last time quite a few fans got left on the platform as the last train pulled out.

On a more positive note I'm in for 15 quid this time. Last time I think it was nearer £50.

58 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

Thanks for the heads up about this - I didn't know it was today, suspect quite a few people haven't caught up with it yet either. Got my ticket 2.00 this afternoon no problem.

Are you not on the club mailing list LDC ? They always email at least a day before the tickets go on sale.

14 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Well it's a ground we've been to many times so I suspect it won't be a first for most of those going. Chance of an upset is there but it's more likely going to be a comfortable home win which may well put some off.

Getting a train back to Norwich afterwards is hairy. Last time quite a few fans got left on the platform as the last train pulled out.

On a more positive note I'm in for 15 quid this time. Last time I think it was nearer £50.

This is the same old spiel you gave us about Leicester 🙃 I'm.glad the elite have given up, I doubt they saw such.a good game and performance before they got bored...

🙃

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

This is the same old spiel you gave us about Leicester 🙃 I'm.glad the elite have given up, I doubt they saw such.a good game and performance before they got bored...

🙃

I hope you had a lovely day out in Leicester. Off to Old Trafford ?

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

I hope you had a lovely day out in Leicester. Off to Old Trafford ?

Had a great day at Leicester but back to watching it on the wireless for Man Utd...

5 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Are you not on the club mailing list LDC ? They always email at least a day before the tickets go on sale.

I can't be as I haven't been getting emails.....I'll have to look into that. 👍

6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

I can't be as I haven't been getting emails.....I'll have to look into that. 👍

Look at your on line account preferences Lakey. Option to receive e mails! I get an e mail reminder at least two days before my relevant window. Had my Utd tickets by 9.08am. It’s very handy to know in advance!

• Thanks 1