Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 13 Week 20

christmas.thumb.jpg.e571a761500a573f582f2f304ab481d6.jpg

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus.

Here we are at the halfway stage of our season and we have a birthday double. First up picking the final six results is top PUP and one of our original PUPs with Birthday Boy Hissing Sid. Sid sent me an extra tenner earlier this week because he’s going to be selecting a second six results in honour of Chelle. I think that’s a lovely idea and a great gesture thank you Ian. Sid won’t mind me saying he had a dodgy start this season but he’s back on top form now with four consecutive winning picks. He's is already on the Ray’s honours board as of course is Chelle. Let’s help him to more success with our very best selections form the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of this weekend that are listed on the Bill Hill or Bet 365 web site.

Duncan Edwards is the Birthday Boy making the final selections for our game against Wolves  on Saturday. Just like Sid Duncan had a well dodgy start this season but I think he’ll hit form this week and go on to have a brilliant second half. Duncan, you have a tenner to spend choosing from the PUPs selections and your own. Remember we have PUPanons insurance of £2 Norwich lose and £1 draw.

So you Birthday Boys, was 21st December 2003 (TOTLAPR) the best one or have there been more memorably birthday games?

We’ve been incredibly unlucky with the final six results this year. So many 5/6ers!! I’m expecting the tide to turn now and a run of 6/6ers between now and the end of the season. But don’t get disheartened PUPs whatever happens. Because we still have over two grand in the presentation pot and that only comes because we are here doing what we do. Without this the rest wouldn’t happen.

It’s been a different story with the Norwich match selections. Thanks to your picks and PUPanon’s generosity these picks have added £183 to the pot. Here are the latest totals…

1549833685_Signaturetotals16dec.jpg.2847103ed90d7e28b2b25053d0198f0d.jpg

Next Wednesday is Christmas Day so I’ll get the thread up on Christmas Eve. That’s going to be a challenge for us but we have Til1010 and Jellytot in the hotseats so please try leave them some choices by the Friday evening.

As always a massive thank-you to our benefactor PUPanon for making the Norwich match picks possible. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our sponsors Turner European Consulting and Kare Plus. Their money all goes straight into the presentation pot. The The CSF and our DS boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below:-

1501231431_turner2-page-001.jpg.880f961ea28478817e57e32ce1d486f4.jpg

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

1254892499_kareplus-page-001(1).jpg.19d94f9cb9b9978a9a2076125b39d039.jpg

https://www.kareplus.co.uk/norwich/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hissing Sid and Duncan Edwards. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome boys and girls. Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Ian and Duncan, the thread is yours...🙃.....

896359601_Rayssignature9thnov.jpg.53cbc90a199e46b8f6c86a420810a31f.jpg

Rays Funds on Twitter : https://twitter.com/Raysfunds

Rays Funds on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/groups/124098287639888/

Edited by nutty nigel

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Hissing Sid and Duncan not forgetting all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to France and a HOME WIN for PSG v Amiens.

For the Norwich bet Pukki first goal of the game.

West Brom have only lost one game all season so thats my suggestion for you Ian, hope both your final sixes come up, good luck

For Norwich I've got a good feeling, I'm thinking 3-1 with Pukki to score any time, good luck Duncan

Merry Xmas  to all you pups 😀

Evening all, my first is for our friends 40 miles south of here and I’m going for

Portsmouth v ipsw*ch. - home win

for our game - Tettey yellow card

good luck everyone 

Greetings all. Thanks to Nutty for the grand introduction, it's a pleasure to be doing this again. Having a dreadful season so far, hopefully things are turning though. As Nutty mentioned, I will also be posting a line for Chellecity who is greatly missed, not just by me but by many fans, both those who knew her and those on Rays Funds. Did the same last season, my line failed and Chelle's won!!! So, lets have those picks. 

Going to Serie A for my pick, Inter Milan to win at home vs Genoa.

For Duncan, HT/FT Draw/City. Best of luck and Happy Birthday mate.

Lastly, Nutty asked about memorable games on Dec 21st. TOTLAPR is top of the list for obvious reasons. Others that spring to mind include a 2-0 home defeat to that lot in 1992 and a 6-1 defeat at Port Vale in 1996! Not a great record!!

Merry Christmas everyone. And good luck to us all.

Should have mentioned, I'll be doing the picks early on Friday evening. Out for a birthday meal that night, so will be around 5 or 6pm. 

In order to try and break my terrible run, RasenBallsport Leipzig to beat Augsburg. 

For the Norwich game, yellow card for Tettey. 

very best of luck. 

Hi PUPs, tis the season for Turkey so I'll go for Gençlerbirliği vs. Sivasspor (away win).

For the City bet I'll go for over 4.5 goals with a penalty to be awarded in the match.

Best of luck everyone and a Merry Christmas to you all! 👍

Apples

Good Morning PUPs. 

My selection for the final is Gloucester City (15th) v Kings Lynn Town (1st) away win for the Linnets

For my Norwich bet I shall go with 2-2

Best of luck Sid and Duncan and a merry christmas to you all. 

Good Day Pups

Top 6
    German Regionalliga North: Lubeck v Altona - Home Win
Norwich
    Romain Saiss to be bookedHello Pups

Seasons greetings and good luck to everyone

My pick this week is a home win for Coventry to Rochdale.

As for City I predict BTTS 

Morning PUPs. Holland for me please. PSV to beat PEC Zwolle.

Good luck and happy birthday HS. Let's hope you bring your Canary Challenge form to the table!

For City's game 1-1/Pukki.

Good luck and happy birthday Duncan.

Edited by Kathy

France for me this week please, and Ligue 1; Marseille home win v Nimes.

For the city bet a 2-1 home win, also think we are due a penalty.

Best of luck to Hissing Sid and Duncan (happy birthday) on their selections, good luck all.

Season greetings to all, OTBC

Hi all, avoiding Turkey as I've had too much already 🦃

TORINO v Spal HOME WIN

For Chelle, SCHALKE v SC Freiburg HOME WIN

Good Luck Ian and all you Lovely PUPs 

For the Norwich bet, BTTS, Best of luck Duncan and have a great birthday🎉

Wishing all PUP's wherever you are in the world, a very Happy and peaceful Christmas🎄🎅

Happy Birthday and Good Luck to 2 of my bestest Pup buddies!

For Ian, Airbus UK v CEFN DRUIDS - AWAY WIN in the Welsh Premiership

For Dunc - RYAN BENNETT (your mate :classic_ohmy:) to be carded at 3.75

Good luck and Merry Christmas to Eddie and all the Pups

Leedscanary 

For Hissing Sid I'll suggest France Ligue 2...

Lens          v          Niort          Home Win

And for Duncan a Tim special...

Wolves to miss a penalty (14/1 Bet365)

The Turkish 1. Lig.

Hatayspor to win at home against Adanaspor.

Hatayspor, top, have a 6-1-0 and 11/3 home record. Adanaspor, one from bottom, have a 0-1-6 and 4/13 away record.

The odds are 1/4.

—-

For the match bet I suggest Zimmermann to score any time, at 22/1.

Good luck to all!

10 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

The Turkish 1. Lig.

Hatayspor to win at home against Adanaspor.

Hatayspor, top, have a 6-1-0 and 11/3 home record. Adanaspor, one from bottom, have a 0-1-6 and 4/13 away record.

The odds are 1/4.

—-

For the match bet I suggest Zimmermann to score any time, at 22/1.

Good luck to all!

With the second set of six in mind, there are some promising Saturday games in the Spanish Tercera with odds available. Probably the best is Moralo to beat Montijo in Group 14, at around 2/5. Barco to beat Pontellas (Group 1) is another possible, at about 1/4.

A Happy Christmas to all you PuPs

Short price pick this week and a home win for Athletico Madrid v CD Tacon in the Spanish Womens league

City 2-0 and Pukki anytime scorer @ 31.0

League Two this week....

Exeter City v Walsall........Home win.

For our game....

McClean to score anytime.

Good luck Ian and Duncan and Merry Christmas to all.

Some good suggestions already. I’ll make a final call in a bit. Birthday football has generally been pretty good apart from one particular defeat which I never think about. Top of the League at PR was a very happy 25th but I think trouncing Millwall 6-1 on my 7th birthday was just as good. A goal for every year. Just the 41 to match that tomorrow then...

For Hissing Sid - I haven’t been right yet btw - A Swansea away win at Luton..🤷‍♂️

Portsmouth v Ipswich DRAW

Not my usual m.o but Portsmouth draw a lot against the better sides and Ipswich are in a slight slump compared to earlier In the season so the 5/2 about the draw looks a decent poke.

for the match bet 2-2 Pukki & Jota both to score

good luck & merry Xmas 

My pick this week is BARCELONA V alves HOME WIN

For the Norwich bet 2-1 home win

merry Christmas pups

good luck