Sign in to follow this  
BobLoz3

Nelson's Revenge...

56 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Those pot shots really did get ludicrous, you'd want him to try from range but he'd take shots at near impossible angles. A decent striker and we'd have finished up towards the play offs somewhere. Should have kept Jerome for 6 more months and sold Oliviera in that January window. 

I agree, TVB, but you have to remember how protracted this whole saga was. Nelson wasn't going to just up and leave in Jan, or agree to go anywhere, with the money he was on! A case of economics for him, which contributed to nearly bringing us to our knees!

I liked Nelse, but all that left a bitter taste in my mouth.

Still, hardly his fault he got put on a whacking great contract!

3 hours ago, splendidrush said:

He was expensive and you can understand why he was in no hurry to leave..... however I was shocked to see what Mings did to him.

Same. It was pretty damn savage!

On 17/12/2019 at 12:06, Jobsworth Canary said:

Seems a reasonable summary of his time from his perspective I suppose

I can understand why it would be difficult to adapt to a new country as for the food Norwich isn’t exactly a hub of gastronomic excellence 

You need to get out a bit more - there are some fantastic restaurants and foodie places in Norwich (and Norfolk)!

32 minutes ago, kiuht said:

Two revenges that I never forget in my life that was the nelson revenge and then other one from the xxxtentacion.I know in these days many people thinking about the xxxtentacion revenge merch but it was not possible at that time.

Binner

Edited by South Sider

10 hours ago, kiuht said:

Two revenges that I never forget in my life that was the nelson revenge and then other one from the xxxtentacion.I know in these days many people thinking about the xxxtentacion revenge merch but it was not possible at that time.

So do you think we should sign him again? What do you think about his performances in Greece?

On 17/12/2019 at 13:03, Jobsworth Canary said:

The height of Norfolk gastronomic achievement 

04FEDDA1-B857-4F96-8EE1-33E27611C9BA.jpeg

Could it just be the places that you done at dude?