Sign in to follow this  
Jobsworth Canary

Where does it go from here?

Can I ask, why do you 'support' Norwich?

You seem to derive no enjoyment from them at all, in fact it seems that the whole club, the way it is run, the way it aims to operates just annoys you. Why would you willingly engage with something that seems to cause you so much consternation? 

36 minutes ago, Jack Barak said:

Can I ask, why do you 'support' Norwich?

You seem to derive no enjoyment from them at all, in fact it seems that the whole club, the way it is run, the way it aims to operates just annoys you. Why would you willingly engage with something that seems to cause you so much consternation? 

Because it's counterbalanced by the joy he gets from winding people up on an internet forum 🙂

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Only took you 12 minutes to get your first bite Jobsworth.

Why do you enjoy his trolling yet go apoplectic if someone dares to double post or post slightly OT?? Another one of life's mysteries.

26 minutes ago, Herman said:

Why do you enjoy his trolling yet go apoplectic if someone dares to double post or post slightly OT?? Another one of life's mysteries.

Did i say i enjoyed it then ? I merely pointed out what he was doing and within minutes somebody was taken in by it. As for your apoplectic remark concerning double posts or off topic you are going overboard in my opinion but i am sure you can give a few examples. Apoplectic is the word you used remember.

Edited by TIL 1010

Just now, Jobsworth Canary said:

Someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning 

Someone was hoping that Autoglass would turn up at a time that would mean they could blag an unofficial day off. Autoglass were too efficient and finished by 9am.😱😫

Someone got out the wrong side of the bed this morning 

"Have you ever caught your borlicks in a rat trap?"

Edited by keelansgrandad