Sign in to follow this  
BedsCanary

Saturday was Green's last game

Just in case anyone missed it, Greeno threw his shirt in the crowd at the end of the game on Saturday then did a mini lap of honour - surely a sign that it was his last game at Carrow Road.

But where''s he going? I thought only Middlesbrough were interested, but their keeper''s now withdrawn his transfer request. 

Of course, it''s always a possibility that he took his shirt off in envy and anger because he isn''t going anywhere and Dean was ( which he certainly would have been aware of ).

Maybe Green does irony?

Let''s face it, he''d had a bad game, Clemence was watching and it went t*ts up big time at the end. If he was going somewhere surely the rumours would be a bit hotter. Good luck to him if it was his last game, I wish him well.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]Of course, it''s always a possibility that he took his shirt off in envy and anger because he isn''t going anywhere and Dean was ( which he certainly would have been aware of ).[/quote]

Might be a lot of truth in that Yankee !    of the two , I would sooner have us rid of Greeno than Deano .....   guess why !

[quote user="LinkNR9"]But where''s he going? I thought only Middlesbrough were interested, but their keeper''s now withdrawn his transfer request. [/quote]

Charlton....?

will be gutted if he goes cos he is a good bloke and seemed to love the club, but with ashton gone we are not going anywhere, so hopefully we ll save the money till next year then get a new manager and buy buy buy! (sounds good anyway)