Sign in to follow this  
Chumino

Motd

7 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Grealish hits the bar with a penalty but loads of Sheffield players in the area, why not a retake ! No consistency 

Because none of them then impacted play - i.e. cleared the ball like Aarons did. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Chumino said:

Very complimentary for once. 

Yes, they gave credit where credit was due. I complained to the BBC after the Keown diatribre the other week Arsenal match and got the reply that they would look at it.....maybe they did!

Showed literally everything Leicester produced in the highlights but didn’t show all of our chances. Stiepermans left out of the highlights and only in analysis, Zimmermanns late free header from a corner apparently not worthy of being shown. Made it look like we were under the cosh a bit which wasn’t the case at all

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Legend Iwan said:

Because none of them then impacted play - i.e. cleared the ball like Aarons did. 

Except watch it again, the #7 is clearly inside the penalty D when the kick is taken!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Except watch it again, the #7 is clearly inside the penalty D when the kick is taken!

Pushed there by a Villa player.  If they want to cheat like that, they deserve to be relegated.  It's down to us to make sure that happens.  

2 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

If that's the case, then it should've been retaken.