chris_lcfc_85

Leicester fan in peace

18 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Well I’m just stating a fact to any fan who witnessed the match live. If I’m getting it wrong please tell me.

Perhaps you could have phrased things a bit more diplomatically but I was there and yes, the home atmosphere was poor.

There’s a good thread about this running on Foxes Talk and many on there are less than complimentary about their home fans enthusiasm.

I think it’s not a problem peculiar to the King Power but to football in general.

On the way back to my car two Leicester fans noted I was looking a bit lost so asked if they could help. Then had brief chat about the game and they were really impressed with our performance. Went as far as saying we were the best team they’d seen at the king power so far this season and we shouldn’t go down.

Nice to see still some decent football fans around and certainly left me with a really good impression of Leicester fans.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rock bus said:

On the way back to my car two Leicester fans noted I was looking a bit lost so asked if they could help. Then had brief chat about the game and they were really impressed with our performance. Went as far as saying we were the best team they’d seen at the king power so far this season and we shouldn’t go down.

Nice to see still some decent football fans around and certainly left me with a really good impression of Leicester fans.

Yeah same, we were trying to work out how to get to the stadium before the match and a Leicester fan walked with us all the way there and we had a good old chinwag. Chatted to a few on the walk back to the car too, all very fair-handed and complimentary. One even offered us his mince pie!

3 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Perhaps you could have phrased things a bit more diplomatically but I was there and yes, the home atmosphere was poor.

There’s a good thread about this running on Foxes Talk and many on there are less than complimentary about their home fans enthusiasm.

I think it’s not a problem peculiar to the King Power but to football in general.

Fully agree and unreserved apologies to the Leicester fan in peace. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Fully agree and unreserved apologies to the Leicester fan in peace. 

That’s a classy thing to do MY . Respect .

3 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt eh Corkie? 😉

• Haha 1

Just now, Nuff Said said:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt eh Corkie? 😉

Yeah , dunno what  happened there,  smartest thing I've said all day.

• Haha 1

On 14/12/2019 at 22:05, Midlands Yellow said:

I hope you finish outside the top 4 but good luck for the rest of the season.

As a poster earlier said.... no class!   It's like you're 14-0 down and everytime you concede, you race the ball back to the half-way line to get play going again .... represent our club with a bit of quality!....simply no need!!!!

Edited by ged in the onion bag
  • Like 1

Don’t disagree with the comments about atmosphere at all , just would’ve been a lot better on a different thread .

Edited by Pockthorpe

6 hours ago, Pockthorpe said:

Don’t disagree with the comments about atmosphere at all , just would’ve been a lot better on a different thread .

In full agreement again.