chris_lcfc_85

Leicester fan in peace

Hi chaps

Im a season ticket holder at Leicester and felt that you guys needed some praise today. Naturally im disappointed we didnt win considering our form and your league position (no disrespect) but we didn't do enough to win and more importantly i was really surprised/impressed with Norwich. That's the poorest we've played at home this season and these sorts of games happen but take nothing away from Norwich 

Defensively superb, particularly the full backs Aarons and byram, not to mention being very creative going forward. You guys always looked dangerous and have some talent in the attacking area's. Pukki constantly a threat plus really like Cantwell, quality player.

Ive 100% seen a number of worse sides than you guys this season and playing like that you'll stay up for sure. Great support and i really like farke. Massively hope you do stay up

• Like 19
  • Thanks 9

2 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

Hi chaps

Im a season ticket holder at Leicester and felt that you guys needed some praise today. Naturally im disappointed we didnt win considering our form and your league position (no disrespect) but we didn't do enough to win and more importantly i was really surprised/impressed with Norwich. That's the poorest we've played at home this season and these sorts of games happen but take nothing away from Norwich 

Defensively superb, particularly the full backs Aarons and byram, not to mention being very creative going forward. You guys always looked dangerous and have some talent in the attacking area's. Pukki constantly a threat plus really like Cantwell, quality player.

Ive 100% seen a number of worse sides than you guys this season and playing like that you'll stay up for sure. Great support and i really like farke. Massively hope you do stay up

Fair. 

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Are you normally that quiet !!! Clappers, Christmas hats and mince pies. Never heard the Leicester fans make so little noise.

Was mixed today for sure, maybe because we've been spoilt. I didn't feel we ever really got started which doesn't help atmosphere 

Nice remarks regarding our team Chris, thank you. Unfortunately we were ravaged by injury at the start of this season and in a bizarre way it is a bit of a shame for the Premier league. The Norwich team last season were one of the best (if not the best) Norwich teams I have seen, and supporters of other teams may have appreciated the way we try to play.

However, our team is just staring to look like it is finding its feet so who knows.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, East Rider said:

Nice remarks regarding our team Chris, thank you. Unfortunately we were ravaged by injury at the start of this season and in a bizarre way it is a bit of a shame for the Premier league. The Norwich team last season were one of the best (if not the best) Norwich teams I have seen, and supporters of other teams may have appreciated the way we try to play.

However, our team is just staring to look like it is finding its feet so who knows.

Play like that and you'll be fine 

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Wasn’t mixed in any way you look at it ! I will never slag Norwich home support again after witnessing yours after 8 straight wins . Embarrassing.

To be fair the away fans are next to the family stand so never going to be great but like i say, we've been spoilt. Number of our fans are ridiculously fickle

Thanks Chris, I've a lot of time for Leicester, I mean who doesn't?! Fair play to your team for being 2nd playing great footer and once again sticking it to the usual suspects in the top 4/5.

I'm not sure Norwich have enough to stay up since, as others have mentioned, our incredibly crap start to this season with injuries but I am enjoying our toe to toe with the 'big boys', just consistency seems to be hard to come by unfortunately but who knows.

A massive caveat is we spent the grand total of 750k over summer whereas Villa paid 150 mill to currently sit 4 pts off us. That goes to show the journey Norwich are on...!

Hope things carry on for LCFC, great student city too btw.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Wasn’t mixed in any way you look at it ! I will never slag Norwich home support again after witnessing yours after 8 straight wins . Embarrassing.

Wow gracious in the extreme, at last a proper ambassador for our club.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rivvo said:

Wow gracious in the extreme, at last a proper ambassador for our club.

Yes and coming from someone who has good reason to be embarrassed.

Cheers Chris , your post much appreciated . We’re good enough , just need to find that consistency.

Have absolutely loved watching Leicester this season , especially at Southampton !! All the best for the rest of the season . 

Apologies for previous poster , you know the one . No class . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, chris_lcfc_85 said:

To be fair the away fans are next to the family stand so never going to be great but like i say, we've been spoilt. Number of our fans are ridiculously fickle

Not as fickle as this Midlands guy🙃

• Haha 1

Ok give it to me ! I slag the owners off and I stick by it every time . 

Show me one message when I’ve done a cheap shot on the players or management.

3 minutes ago, Pockthorpe said:

Cheers Chris , your post much appreciated . We’re good enough , just need to find that consistency.

Have absolutely loved watching Leicester this season , especially at Southampton !! All the best for the rest of the season . 

Apologies for previous poster , you know the one . No class . 

I agree with you 100%. What a strange person, who decides when a supporter from another club comes on to the forum  and makes positive points, goes off at a tangent and makes remarks which  are not relevant to the subject.

• Like 2

Perhaps that so-called Brighton fan might now have an input or, rather like yer typical binner really, he only seems to pop up when we have a bad result.

2 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Ok give it to me ! I slag the owners off and I stick by it every time . 

Show me one message when I’ve done a cheap shot on the players or management.

Well I don't have to look far for a thread...

Be fair Nutty ! I’ve promised you a fiver for every spot we stay up. 

Being fair Midlands

1 minute ago, Billboy said:

I agree with you 100%. What a strange person, who decides when a supporter from another club comes on to the forum  and makes positive points, goes off at a tangent and makes remarks which  are not relevant to the subject.

2 minutes ago, Billboy said:

You have to despair sometimes .

10 minutes ago, Billboy said:

Well said! Some people simply don’t know how to accept a compliment and say thank you.

I for one have to admit that it’s been a long time since a fan from an opposing team came on here and shared such praise. It is such a relief.

Truly appreciated LCFC85! I hope you guys keep disrupting the top of the table!

• Thanks 1

I hope you finish outside the top 4 but good luck for the rest of the season.

.... and I hope that they continue to play exciting football and qualify for the Champions League and Madison nails down a regular England place. 

• Like 3