CANARYKING

Could be worse ......

Really?

Thought they were suggesting they would have a right laugh smashing teams in that league, during their one season absence. 

A few weeks ago they were top with 2 games in hand,  now they're 2nd with their advantage gone. The goals have dried up, Teams appear to have worked them out and, as you say,  the not so faithful are getting restless. 

Some are doubting Lambert's ability to find their best 11 and get them up first time. There's also references to his earlier career and how long before he's looking to move on. 

Happy days 😎

• Like 1

They still have 1 game in hand over 3 of the 4 clubs directly below them, with Bristol R being on same no. games but with 2 points fewer.
It's still theirs to lose.

For the first time since ever, I actually want Coventry to get their finances & ground sorted before they go the same way as Bury FC.

There's a growing groundswell against Lambert down the road.

Strange really as they should be well used to disappointment by now.

They can't seem to buy a win at the moment and many are questioning the manager's consistent tinkering and lack of tactical nous. Mention of Culverhouse at Norwich has even been raised again. 

A bad Xmas period and it could get nasty as most of them expected their boys to romp that league  ... "It's the history stupid!"

Also, it would be interesting to eventually see their losses for this season as I have a feeling that Lambert, having won over the support, virtually coerced Evans into more spending on the wages front than he initially intended.

If it does end up as an eventual train crash then I suspect Lambert walking will be the most likely scenario. He's already had a go at the fans and leaving a hot kitchen seems to be what the man does best nowadays, having pocketed his wedge.

Despite his dodgy cv since leaving Carrow Road I shouldn't be surprised if he ends up managing the equally hapless Scottish national team. He just seems a fit, for some reason.  

Edited by BroadstairsR
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

For those who don’t bother going all the way down to the lower league on the results page, the scum lost 2-1 at home to Bristol Rovers yesterday , one of their big rivals.

HOW AWFUL

AAAAAOOOOW NAAAAAOOOOW

• Like 1
  • Haha 1