Sign in to follow this  
Jobsworth Canary

Leicester match day thread

Think I would have preferred Amadou over Trybull but I dont really have anything to base that on!

17 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

All seated for today’s doze of misery 

7CD6C0B7-B11E-4AA1-8D7B-CE9DA942F070.jpeg

You gonna sleep through it? 

• Haha 1

No run in the team for Vrancic to get up to speed then, Farke soon binned him! Buendia and Cantwell will have some defending to do, no stupid errors please.

8 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

No run in the team for Vrancic to get up to speed then, Farke soon binned him! Buendia and Cantwell will have some defending to do, no stupid errors please.

I still want vrancic to be

given a good go.

Anyway, I predict a shock win.

Edited by The Bristol Nest

7 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Think I would have preferred Amadou over Trybull but I dont really have anything to base that on!

I think Trybull is by far our weakest central midfielder. He is a bit of a jack of all trades but not really good enough at any of them for the Premier League. He's better defensively than Vrancic / Leitner and he's better technically than Amadou / Tettey but he's not good enough at any of them to warrant a start in my opinion.

49 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

All seated for today’s doze of misery 

7CD6C0B7-B11E-4AA1-8D7B-CE9DA942F070.jpeg

Dont start farting till the crowd is in💥

Agree 100% TvB , so far when he's played in his position Tetts has been excellent. But you won't see this post unless you've unblocked me....or someone quotes me.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Agree 100% TvB , so far when he's played in his position Tetts has been excellent. But you won't see this post unless you've unblocked me....or someone quotes me.

Isn't nice when we all agree.😉

4-0 Leicester, Norwich going down to "consolidate" their position in the Chumpionship. Delia, her cronies and most of the Pinkun message board will be over the moon, happy clapping all the way to another dismal promotion with no ambition, no money, no clues.

4-0 Leicester, Norwich going down to "consolidate" their position in the Chumpionship. Delia, her cronies and most of the Pinkun message board will be over the moon, happy clapping all the way to another dismal promotion with no ambition, no money, no clues.

Ever been to a live match or do you just go to funerals on Saturday afternoons?
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Don't engage them!

• Haha 1

I’m going for shock result, Leicester to have an off day, player sent off and 2-1 win for us.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nuff Said said:

It’s not compulsory you know. You could support a different team if you find it that problematic.

Love to wind idiots up -well Nuff said are going to lose by a cricket score today

Norwich actually playing very well and should be 2 up. can still and probably will go south by full time but right now they are by far the better team. 

Couple of good moves for us there in the attacking third.  Still worried about our zonal defence. We just don;t seem to able to contest for a ball but overall, we are playing well.

26 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

I'd imagine more than you since the 70's, plus all reserve games. Stick to your Horlicks grandad.