Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Sven V News of the world !

Just as  a change from  the local issues .

Sven is now suing the News of the world   , he says it was a gross  infringement of his privacy etc etc ......... 

Whilst the N.O.W    DID   entrap him  ,  he DID come up with some real   eye openers  about  where he`s coming from in regard to  his role as an England manager ,  what comes across , loud and clear . is  he doesn`t give a  flick about  our England team ....  !!     he was quite willing to lie through his teeth  about Owen , quite willing to lie through his teeth about Beckham ....

It strikes me that  Sven is  one sandwich short of a picnic   , or so bleeding greedy  that he didn`t smell anything  amiss about this  sheik  about to throw mountains of cash at him ,  what a dumbsh*t !  

Go on Sven  , never mind what this does for the morale of the England team  , you just take on the News of the World group  , and make a complete prat of yourself  ,  the group  will gorge themselves  hugely  in increased  revenue ,   every bleeding word  you uttered will be repeated again and again ,   and you will probably " win "  the case , make a few quid out of it , and the lads you betrayed will be spitting  on your shadow ! [:@]

Sheded - no slight intended - but does anyone actually care what Sven does/says/dreams/thinks?

His insight on his players was absolutely outstanding I was absolutely stunned by some of his comments.   It''s just further evidence that English football is being ruined by Johnny Foreigner and that all everyone is interested in is the money - it''s a jolly good sport played and run by decent chaps don''t you know?

You look at the whole situation with Sven (inc his dodgy missus, affairs with Ulrika, meetings to be Chelski boss), and you have to wonder how anyone can be as stupid, or as naive as he is. Give big Sam a go i say!!

Quite frankly, I have always thought that Sven and the News Of The World are a match made in heaven and, being a person of high moral standard myself, I am relieved to see that the "ceremony" has finally taken place.

[quote user="Plastic Scouser"]

Sheded - no slight intended - but does anyone actually care what Sven does/says/dreams/thinks?

His insight on his players was absolutely outstanding I was absolutely stunned by some of his comments.   It''s just further evidence that English football is being ruined by Johnny Foreigner and that all everyone is interested in is the money - it''s a jolly good sport played and run by decent chaps don''t you know?

[/quote]

Actually ," old boy " ,  the entire  football following  part of the country  are interested  in what Sven is up to !!   in June  , we go into the world cup , hopeful  of   winning the cup [ why not ? ]      and here is this Swedish prat ,  badmouthing  on the English players he`s supposed to be managing !    he`s been caught with his pants down [ somewhat literally ]   and is now  busy looking after number one   , he`s going to sue the News of the World group  .... irrespective of the effect all this  is going  to have on the England team ... the w***er  should be  booted out pronto !   there`s still time to get in the likes of  Psycho  !! 

I think the telling point about all this is that Sven actually fell for the loads of lucka Sheik trick.

How many times has that been pulled in the past?

Surely anyone with a basic iota of sense would have researched the Sheik''s name before actually agreeing to meet him?

I judge that his tactics will be to threaten the News of the World, they will settle out of court, print an apology one Sunday and the following Sunday spread a load more muck about him over several pages.

Some things are so predictable.

I think the  News of the World are going to milk this story dry !   and that means no settlement out of court !    you think the group are worried about anything Budgie ?    they`ll lap it up ....   all Sven can  do is go to court , and , on oath , have to answer the searching question s of a top barrister employed by the N./O.W group  , he will turn Sven inside out  ! 

Just thought I`d bring this thread forward  , as  an antidote to the current Deano hysteria , and as an illustration  of what our " lieing " board has to deal with  when negotiating  the transfer of players !

This morning,  Sven will  go to the FA headquarters  , supposedly to  give some answers  about the latest News of the World   disclosures , but actually  it will be about how to paper over the cracks    that are now beginning to widen   at the credibility of both the FA ,and Sven as an England manager .

If the FA had any  balls , they would demand the immediate resignation  of Sven  , and refuse any compensation  , on the grounds that he`s  made himself  redundant ,   but , realistically , the FA will go for a cover up ,   ask Sven to leave after the world cup [ he was going to do this anyway for F`s sake ]   and pay him off .

The immediate concern is what all this crap is going to do for the morale of the team ?  the News of the World are in full cry ,  there`s NO doubt there`s plenty more shit to hit the fan  about Sven  to come  !    and if Sven is  stupid enough to go to court over this   , the case will still be in session during the world cup !   in the circumstances I just can`t see  the team  regarding Sven with anything but disgust ,   surely  we can`t have any chance   if this  swedish nerk is still in charge  ?