Maybe dh was happy with coming to us but because of the 18 month contract with man c could not be paid by us and that man c. would not pay it, he could not come to Norwich. Norwich know he wants to come here so are putting the pressure back on Man c to pay the difference in wage, untill the 18 months are up. Worthy did say it could take a couple of weeks. Is there still a chance or am i getting my hopes up.

You could be right there - NW did say we would have to be patient and perhaps this is just another twist in the DH saga - after all we have heard nothing from Darren at all

All this speculation - I would love to believe this is all part of the negotiations and that NW is calling Hucks/his agent''s bluff - however am wondering if I need to accept that Darren will not be returning to Carrow Road and stop clutching at straws -it would help if Darren confirmed publicly that he wasn''t interested (after all his protestations about wanting to come to Norwich)

Is this the end of the negotiations? - so much for that house in Great Ellingham!!!!!!

Hucks could be saying to worthy, look i want to play for Norwich and no one else. Worthy knows he only wants to play for us, we wont meet the payment nessery for the existing contract. So Kegan and agent says wait for the transfer window someone in the premier will take him. Hucks cant agree terms with any club that might be interested as he want to play for Norwich. Hucks says to Kegan your choice let me go to Norwich with you paying the differents in existing contract or i will go for nothing in 18 months time.

I think the sticking point is the sum Man C will pay for balance of DH Contract. DH if stays put he gets £1.5m for next 18 months, cost to Man C £1.5m.

If Man C do not pay anything for balance and DH gets say £12k per week, over 18 months he will be £600k out of pocket.

Therefore if Man C prepared to meet the cost of difference between contracts i.e. £8k perweek possibly or lump sum £600k, the deal may still be possible.

Cost to Man C £600k plus transfer fee £750K and liability for DH contract off the books. A small profit.

I think todays announcement is aimed at Man C who if they are prepared to play ball DH will go, but this cannot fester for too long for everyones sake.

KK wants new faces he must sell but no assets except Anelka possibly I am sure they will try to get DH salary off the books.

Problem may of course be KK will walk again not for the first time, this would scupper any deal.

Watch this space it may take until end Jan but this would be too long to wait.

I still think the move is a definitepossibility.