Sign in to follow this  
Thirsty Lizard

Norwich Linked to Charlton's Lyle Taylor

Good player. Saw a fair bit of him in their run to the play offs last season.

Wouldn't be disappointed if we got him. Mind you, probably another one to add to the list of "players that would be decent if we went down"

2 minutes ago, king canary said:

A 29 year old journeyman who hasn't played above League One before this season? Seems unlikely.

Sounds a bit like a certain TP who is the same age but played above League One level...

Quite a few thought he'd be no good either...

Just now, BobLoz3 said:

Sounds a bit like a certain TP who is the same age but played above League One level...

Quite a few thought he'd be no good either...

Does he?

Pukki, who had played in the top divisions in Spain, Germany, Scotland and Denmark and had 64 international caps, sounds quite like Lyle Taylor?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

Sounds like a Country and Western singer

What, Teemu Pukki?😜 Lyle Taylor sounds like some kind if Golden Syrup ( and i dont mean Trumps barnet).

24 minutes ago, king canary said:

Does he?

Pukki, who had played in the top divisions in Spain, Germany, Scotland and Denmark and had 64 international caps, sounds quite like Lyle Taylor?

29 year old journeyman bit...

Lyle Taylor isn't a bad player. Done really well the past couple of seasons. Only ever going to be back up to Teemu anyway.

But since most think we won't stay in this league I doubt we'd have the benefit of Teemu next season.

39 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

What, Teemu Pukki?

Teemu's favourite band

Amazing! I was going to say, "Are they Finnish hey?"

Then I saw that guy in the middle's t shirt.

I'm sure he is one of many we have been watching, if true. Not bad if on a free, especially if we do get relegated.

Saw him a few times in the pub leagues of Scotland (at Falkirk)....Probably a reasonable Champs player/insurance signing if relegated, but nothing more. 👍

Apples

1 hour ago, keelansgrandad said:

What, Teemu Pukki?

Teemu's favourite band

Ha ha, my grandsons favourite  band too. He's  eleven , and found them on YouTube and instantly  became a fan after hearing an ACDC cover, I had no idea they  were Finnish.  Hell be delighted if what you said  about Pukkis fave band is true. Cant wait until he  gets in from  school.  

3 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

Nothing much to add to the title really, the story is on the main page. Just thought I'd put it up here before Mr Allo Allo clickbait turns up. 

Probably just an agent drilling nonsense now that Charlton are loaded. Mr Taylor is due a new contract! 

I can't swear they are Teemu's favourite but they are currently one of mine. Supposed to have seen them at Looe Music festival but it was cancelled. Their version of The Pretender is sheer joy.