Sign in to follow this  
daisy

Just a thought.

So with 16 games played and 5 points from safety many fans are saying we are down. I see where they are all coming from but lets just fast forward a few months and what if we had now played 32 games and were still 5 points from safety, with 6 games left would all those fans still be thinking we were down or would the mindset change to an exciting possible  `great escape` . 

11 minutes ago, daisy said:

So with 16 games played and 5 points from safety many fans are saying we are down. I see where they are all coming from but lets just fast forward a few months and what if we had now played 32 games and were still 5 points from safety, with 6 games left would all those fans still be thinking we were down or would the mindset change to an exciting possible  `great escape` . 

It's a good thought, the season is not done and dusted like some would have you believe. The media love to pigeon hole a club and have earmarked us as down - and a lot of people get taken in by the media, but it was only the other week that even Shearer was saying how good we were against Everton - so all we have to do is put in the good performances like that and they will have to change their tune.

It's going to be a roller coaster all season, some don't appear to have the stomach for the ups and downs, but I guess they will soon change their tune if we can start putting more results together. If we are close with a few games to go, it will make for a very exciting end to the season as the pressure mounts on the clubs near the bottom.  I think we can do better than that and get ourselves up into the pack and get away from the drop zone, but we'll see. Long way to go yet.

Edited by lake district canary

5 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

It's going to be a roller coaster all season, some don't appear to have the stomach for the ups and downs,

One win in eleven is certainly a roller coaster Lakey.