Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

The end is nigh....or is it.......

6 minutes ago, adam72 said:

It isn't positivity it's bordering on retardedness. Don't think i've ever been on any football forum site where so many deluded people come together.and have the same beliefs. It's no wonder i leave with a headache.

My advice to these people is to take a step back, engage your brain for 2 minutes before using your keyboard. 

It isn't a difficult task.

My advice to you would be to **** off then 👍

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, adam72 said:

It isn't positivity it's bordering on retardedness. Don't think i've ever been on any football forum site where so many deluded people come together.and have the same beliefs. It's no wonder i leave with a headache.

My advice to these people is to take a step back, engage your brain for 2 minutes before using your keyboard. 

You know you're not required to log on here right? Nobody forces you.

12 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Capitalise the letter "I" before calling people retards and deluded. Whats your real login name?

Great optimism again Lakey but based on very little evidence. I can imagine you strapped on a gurney in a Texas execution chamber. You’d still be smiling as they read the death sentence out expecting the phone on the wall to ring. 

4 hours ago, lake district canary said:

My faith is that we will get better as the season progresses into the second half where the experience we have had in the first half of the season will have taught us some valuable lessons. 

How many valuable lessons do we have to be taught before somebody does something about it and changes things.

I would of thought that we have been taught plenty of valuable lessons already, and in most cases more than once, and yet little has changed to turn those lessons into improvement.

6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

No. I could say the same to those that churn out beyond reasonable negative drivel whenever we have poor results.

People seem to just want to be negative for the sake of it, not just on here either. Last season proved beyond doubt that you can change from a struggling team to a winning team, you just have to believe in what you are doing, work hard, keep strong mentally, stick together and you will get results.  What kyboshes most teams in our position is that they lose belief - and we have enough characters in the squad to see that won't happen.

Some of our most vocal fans on here make so much negative "noise" on here that the reality needs pointing out.

We are in a battle and to win that battle it needs everyone - including fans - to be onside with it. Some just plainly not up to it.

The difference being Lakey that many of us actually attend matches and can see for themselves!

2 hours ago, City 2nd said:

The difference being Lakey that many of us actually attend matches and can see for themselves!

Ah, that old one...............yep, but I've attended 3, around 20% of the matches, so I guess in your world that gives me around 20% credit for any views I might have. 

Nevertheless I have seen every minute of all our matches this season and can see for myself what is happening, win lose or draw.  If people that go every week can't take the challenges we face and the situation the club is in without throwing tantrums and getting "uppity" about owners/players etc, then maybe they should not go. We all know the situation, the youth policy, the financial model, the injury problems we had which were a major setback, just when we didn't need them, so maybe people could just hold back a bit.

Football is an emotional sport and losing the way we did against Sheff Utd was very disappointing, but the margins are still small. It only takes a slight switching off, or a slight lack in concentration and you are punished in this league. So losses do not need wholescale dismantling of everything at Carrow Road which is what some advocate, get a grip, appreciate the difficulties and just try and understand! 

8 hours ago, Canary Wundaboy said:

Lost 11 of 16 Lakey. If there’s too much negativity following a loss for your liking then the simple way for us to have less negativity on the board is to lose less!

The trouble is Lakey is not the only one banging on about negativity.

9 hours ago, lake district canary said:

Belief has an awful lot to do with it.  Players have to have it of course, but it helps if fans have it too. Negativity, once set in, is hard to displace - so we have to keep optimistic that things will improve. We've seen seeds of that against Everton and Arsenal. Just need to keep believing!

I have a belief that if we play like we have done we will positively go down 😁