Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Things to be cheerful about

1 hour ago, adam72 said:

Amazing isn't it ?

I came on here a couple of months ago and made a very accurate assessment of your teams chance of staying up. I was fair but hard hitting. Being a neutral without wearing yellow and green glasses i could highlight your flaws and where you went wrong. It ruffled a few feathers but the truth had to be told.

Some welcomed my opinion while many simply buried their heads and gave me unnecessary abuse while being told i'm being  blocked ( like the fanny above)

Some people despite following a football  team have no idea about football outside of a few beers and a laugh with mates.. We all have these goons at our clubs.Remember those two BHA plums who came on here to defend you ? Basically spouting garbage to appease you lot. That's not the way to go about things. I said Norwich would finish bottom and i'll stand by that. I'm not often wrong.

I'm not here to bash people people or slate your club as that is pointless and offers nothing constructive. Just another fan on a football forum site.

Well done i congratulate on your superior football knowledge, it must be so rewarding for you to put  us Norwich fans straight on your excellent prediction for the rest of the season.

You dont happen to be related to   Mark  Lawrenson he also has a great track record of predictions lol 

2 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

We didn't play it safe last time. We spunked an £8.5 million transfer fee plus wages of about £30,000 a week for three and a half seasons on Steven Naismith up the wall - and we all know how that turned out. Have you actually ever listened to a word that Stuart Webber has said? 

This!

the fact that Steven Naismith, who at a whopping £8.5million and £30k a week nearly bankrupted the club says it all!

In the big scheme of things, this poor investment is tiny compared to fees and wages paid regularly by PL clubs and many Championship clubs!

the fact it nearly bankrupted the club is indicative of the lack of shareholder support and investment.

Premier League football is big business, no room for sentiment! If we want a nice wholesome family club run by well meaning individuals who run the club as a hobby then Championship and league 1 is our level.

1 hour ago, How I Wrote Elastic Man said:

Herman didn't state who was being blocked 

What made you think it was you? 

cos he's a fanny, that thinks what he has to say is interesting, or relevant. Smells of Bin.

31 minutes ago, Hillhead said:

6 points off safety with 22 games to go

Just a few years ago Leicester were rooted to the bottom 7 points from safety with only 9 games to go... 

Somehow I don't think we'll be winning the Premier League next season and I'd bite your hand off to be still in the mix with 9 games to go. With 3 of the top 7 and then Villa away for our next 4 games I think we'll have a pretty good idea how this season will end up.

3 hours ago, adam72 said:

For me signing Neal Maupay. 6 goals but his workrate is unbelievable. Only just turned 23.

12th in the table and looking very comfortable dare i say ?

Bottom two places done and dusted now after today. Just that final place up for grabs.

This makes me really  cheerful.  

just goes to show how things can change so quickly. Brighton were very fortunate to end up in 17th last season. Had Chelsea's equalizer against Cardiff been ruled out like it should have been, I am pretty sure Cardiff would have got the 3 points and finished above you. This season that 'goal'wouldn't have stood.   They also had other poor decisions go against them. You must have been sh1tt1ng yourself in the second half of last season. Very lucky not to be back in the championship.