Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Can Norwich keep Leicester down to 5 goals next Saturday

On 10/12/2019 at 17:18, Thirsty Lizard said:

A straw to cling to for Saturday. The season when Leicester won the Premier League and we got relegated we went to The Kingpower late in the season expecting a hiding. We actually played very well and could have got at least a point if Jerome hadn't missed a brilliant chance. 

I remember that game, thought we'd hung on for a 0-0, then they scored and apparently the sound wave of the crowd created an earthquake...or something like that.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3481839/Leicester-City-fans-celebrating-minute-winner-against-Norwich-created-0-3-magnitude-EARTHQUAKE.html

6 minutes ago, lake district canary said:

So can people now stop predicting doom and gloom every time we have a match against a club near the top?   We have it in us to get points anywhere and against anyone. 

We know by now that we have it in us to get anything against anyone, but the issue is that we also have the habit of not turning up at all from tim to time.

Just now, Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man said:

We know by now that we have it in us to get anything against anyone, but the issue is that we also have the habit of not turning up at all from tim to time.

That wasn't the point. The thread title is "can we keep them to 5". 

On 08/12/2019 at 16:57, Midlands Yellow said:

Obviously the defenders will have to up their  game but with a few changes I think City might be able to achieve this. Other people’s thoughts ? 

Well done for the positive support

The thread title was tongue in cheek ffs ! I was proud to be supporting this team today and the effort put in by the players. 

Was jealous watching the coaches going back to Norfolk and having to stay in Leicester.

25 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The thread title was tongue in cheek ffs ! I was proud to be supporting this team today and the effort put in by the players. 

Was jealous watching the coaches going back to Norfolk and having to stay in Leicester.

Yes, of course it was, pet...

Now you played us and I watched second half I can offer more of an opinion.

I dont know if you played better than usual, or if that was your usual game, but my opinion is you bossed the midfield, had chances to win the game, and are probably the best team to visit us this season, ahead of wolves who were second best.

We werent at our best but thats not an excuse, your players pressed well.

Best of luck for rest of season.