Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Can Norwich keep Leicester down to 5 goals next Saturday

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

I’ll be there but will definitely overload on alcohol pre kick off to numb the effect. 

Make sure you keep posting. Might actually say something interesting. 

• Haha 1

We’ve been better against better sides this season. Win against Man City, draw against Arsenal, took Chelsea close and even the Liverpool and Man Utd defeats weren’t as bad as the score lines perhaps suggested. It’s the supposedly weaker sides where we’ve failed to compete that have been the problem.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aggy said:

We’ve been better against better sides this season. Win against Man City, draw against Arsenal, took Chelsea close and even the Liverpool and Man Utd defeats weren’t as bad as the score lines perhaps suggested. It’s the supposedly weaker sides where we’ve failed to compete that have been the problem.

Agreed (except for Man Utd), and that's what's hurting us the most, I feel. The players haven't looked good enough too often in the big six-pointers.

57 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Obviously the defenders will have to up their  game but with a few changes I think City might be able to achieve this. Other people’s thoughts ? 

I expect you will be having a right old tug as each Leicester goal goes in..........

• Haha 1

Are you attending ? I’d pay double price for the 5 tickets I’ve bought just to get a point. If my thoughts of what may well happen offend you then I apologise. 

3 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I expect you will be having a right old tug as each Leicester goal goes in..........

I don’t believe tugging at a football match is permitted anyway. Stewards watch fans like hawks these days so I guess I’d be ejected after the first tug. 

Leicester look awesome this season and we average conceding 2 goals a game so it would take something special for us to stay in the game for a decent period of time.

56 minutes ago, Mr Angry said:

Don't you just love it when the true fans get behind the club after a defeat?

Til will be along in a minute asking what a true fan is 😜

2 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

*Cough* Man City *cough*

Yep my thoughts exactly!

Leicester are pretty remorseless right now so I’m going expecting a thrashing  but we had exactly the same threads before the Man City game, some people just love the idea of us getting tonked...

Edited by It's Character Forming
Correction of auto correct
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, The Great Mass Debater said:

Id be worried about 9 if we dont sort out the defending at set pieces

Well I think we're going to lose 15-0. Any advance on that?

6 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

Don't you just love it when the true fans get behind the club after a defeat?

Being worried about our prospects before a particular game, or realistic about our chances against top class opposition, doesn't make one a 'false' fan.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

Depends on which Norwich rock up there next week. 

I can see us getting something out of that game and I do not mean a spanking. 

6 hours ago, It's Character Forming said:

Yep my thoughts exactly!

Leicester are pretty remorseless right now so I’m going expecting a thrashing  but we had exactly the same threads before the Man City game, some people just love the idea of us getting tonked...

No we didn’t. Those threads were about how it was a free hit and how we were going to stop Sterling. It was that Lakey guy saying ridiculous things like we were better at keeping the ball than Man City that people were commenting on. Just like that game in this I can’t see how we stop Vardy or Maddison, but hey ho we did it against Man City so maybe there will be a way on Saturday. 

43 minutes ago, adam72 said:

Lay off the mulled wine.

**** off Binner and concentrate on what Lambert is doing to your League 1 Champions.

Spoke to a a Villa fan today who said they were the best team he’d seen in last 7 years.

Apparently tore villa apart and could’ve been 9 or 10! Even more worrying given what villa did to us.

Its one of the few games I can attend this season and going with my son. I’m currently just praying Maddison decides to take it easy on us.