Sign in to follow this  
ca

It was looking so encouraging........

I am so upset I hardly know what to say.I was so confident he would take a pay cut and come here so I am absolutely shocked and devasted!Will be writing to him c/o Man City so hope he reads it and understands how some of us are feeling!
Cheer me up someone,sob,sob!

Diane, I have two words to cheer you up......Leon and Mckenzie, heres some others.....top of the league.......Norwich 2 Blue scum 0!! I wouldn''t let Mr Huckerby''s lack of integrity upset you, these are exciting times to be green and yellow, savour them, go to the academy of sexy football on boxing day and sing til you can''t sing no more. On the ball city

Thanks Morty and I hear what you are saying.Yes I''ll be there Boxing Day singing my heart out as usual but I am so dissappointed !!

Diane, I may be the world''s biggest optimist but I don''t think this is anything other than Worthy doing what he does best.

He wants Huckerby here.

He knows Huckerby wants to be here.

He is dealing with an agent who doesn''t want Huckerby to be here and is trying to stall the deal.

Worthy has a fine track record of brinkmanship. Just ask the NCFC board! I simply can''t believe that this deal will not go through. Right now, I''m willing to bet that a very hacked off Darren Huckerby is asking his agent some very awkward questions.

BYE BYE MR HUCKS ,SPEND THE MONEY ON SOMEONE WHO WANTS TO COME HERE.WE NEED PLAYERS WHO WANT TO PLAY FOR NORWICH NOT JUST COME HERE FOR THE MONEY.IT MAKE ME WONDER NOW WHY LEEDS COVENTRY AND NOW MAN CITY DIDNT AND DONT WANT HIM.IS HE A LITTLE BOY WHO STAMPS HIS FEET WHEN HE DONT GETS HE OWN WAY .LEON,LEON,LEON YOU ARE GOD AND NICE ONE SVENSSON.MERRY CHRISTMAS

Big dave,
Firstly there is no need to post in capital letters,on a message board that means you''re shouting and we can hear you loud and clear.
Secondly how do you know that Darren doesn''t want to come to Norwich or indeed play for Norwich.He looked genuine enough to me in his live interview on Anglia before he left so lets give him the benefit of doubt until we hear his side of the story please!

what did he say "i will come back tomorrow if norwich wants me and i will take paycut" i dont think he needs the money and he would get first team football what is he doing now watching football from the stand.leon and svensson without thinking twice.