Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Tipping Point

Anyone else a fan of the show ? I’m watching it at work now and love the new action replays. Ben Shepard is an underrated host too I think you’ll agree .

14 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Anyone else a fan of the show ? I’m watching it at work now and love the new action replays. Ben Shepard is an underrated host too I think you’ll agree .

Have they got VAR yet?

• Haha 1

Yep. Auditioned to be on it once.

I didn't get through. I think it's because when they asked me what I thought of Ben Shepard I said, "Yeah, he's ok. Pretty inoffensive"

Plus I also completely smashed all of the questions and they don't want people on it who actually have brains. That's not as comical/infuriating for the viewer 😜

24 minutes ago, BobLoz3 said:

Yep. Auditioned to be on it once.

I didn't get through. I think it's because when they asked me what I thought of Ben Shepard I said, "Yeah, he's ok. Pretty inoffensive"

Plus I also completely smashed all of the questions and they don't want people on it who actually have brains. That's not as comical/infuriating for the viewer 😜

I was just about to suggest you probably weren't thick enough. 😀

• Haha 1

Anyone else a fan of the show ? I’m watching it at work now and love the new action replays. Ben Shepard is an underrated host too I think you’ll agree.

Is it because you can answer a third of the questions correctly whereas you found Bullseye too tough?

It’s a different ballgame when you appear on any quiz show with the audience,  a dozen cameras, lights etc it puts so much more pressure on you. Don’t know how many episodes they record in a day but with Countdown it’s 5 

Great book by Malcolm Gladwell too. And his book 'Outliers' is fascinating. Just finished 'Blink'- not quite as engaging but well worth a read. I am not his agent.