NCFC198

Do you think we will stay up?

If we as a crowd could recreate the atmosphere we witnessed against Manchester city at Carrow road on a regular basis, not only would we be staying up but probably be wondering where in the top half we might finish!

I’ve been holding out hope we would improve enough with the return of Zimmerman to get the required points.

Of course I hope we still do, but after the last two games I don’t feel it’s likely. We looked far too poor.

No chance of staying up. Seen enough of NCFC since the 70's... going down where the cook loves it... The Chumpionship.

Today's second half performance showed us that the players don't look up for it. And the coaching staff have run out of shuffles. It does look ominous.

And we have lost to the other 5 in the bottom 6

Edited by keelansgrandad

17 hours ago, Surfer said:

Well the "fact" is if we lose at home tomorrow v's Sheff Utd we are as good as down. It'll crush whatever is left of self-confidence and the gap between us and the other clubs down there is growing. So OTBC and let's hope the team can come through with 3 points. 

It gives me no pleasure to do so, but I’ll stand by my “fact” statement. Have seen this movie too many times before to believe there will be an alternate ending. I will still support our team, but know in my heart we’ll be entertaining the likes of Derby, Forest, Birmingham next year. It’s OK, 

• Like 1