Sign in to follow this  
paulncfc

So where do we go now?

I have wasted breath defending the board and our clubs ''ambition'' and what happens the sell rug from beneath us. My money and support and loyalty based on where they want to take the club. I feel we are slipping back into the bad old days of you look forward as we screw you with your pants on!!!! I dont know what what to do it makes me so chuffin angry so angry i have defended them before but today i want to scream as my club disapears down the pan. Ambition my arse!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where have we come in the last few years?

I can remember queuing for Play Off final tickets so had a long look at the back of the old South Stand and thinking ''what on earth are we going to do about that?''

The WHOLE club has moved forwards but this season has been a disaster due to a gamble on a small and expensive squad not paying off.

We should not throw the baby out with the bath water and people slagging off as opposed to reasonably criticising our Board are off the scale.

What happens now. That is the crucial issue.

it was obvious in the autumn that city were a side in trouble with a manager who was struggling for answers.  we''ve suffered some diabolical displays this season and plenty of fans like you have given worthy too much rope. its clear a change was due then and its even clearer today.the club is probably going through a transition period now, but i for one would like to see a new man at the helm to rebuild with. 

classic timing again from city.  a club mastercard promotion drops through my letterbox, i open it up, it says proudly in big green letters ''YOUR CLUB, YOUR MASTERCARD.''  Yeah right. I burst our laughing - typical advertising promo bs.  the events of this season have confirmed to me, city IS NOT MY CLUB, its owned by somebody else, who has seriously misjudged the mood of the fans this season.  If it was OUR CLUB, worthy would have gone after the plea by the ncisc in the autumn.  Having said that, the card looks decent value, 9 months 0% interest on balance transfers!

Our season rests on who NW spends our money on?,we all know who we don''t want at the club and we all have our own choice of players we would like to see brought in?.

But i think we know that they won''t be young or any good and before you know it NW would of spent the money on some more has beens????.

lucky green trainers wrote

classic timing again from city.  

Having said that, the card looks decent value, 9 months 0% interest on balance transfers!

Spooky LGT,

Like our season, nine months with no interest and on the balance a transfer always on the (master) cards

he wont sign anyone.. the transfer window ALWAYS seems to pass him buy.. he''s got 8 days to do something in now....

jas :)

[quote user="lucky green trainers"]classic timing again from city. 

a club mastercard promotion drops through my letterbox, i open it up, it says proudly in big green letters ''YOUR CLUB, YOUR MASTERCARD.''  Yeah right. I burst our laughing - typical advertising promo bs.  the events of this season have confirmed to me, city IS NOT MY CLUB, its owned by somebody else, who has seriously misjudged the mood of the fans this season.  If it was OUR CLUB, worthy would have gone after the plea by the ncisc in the autumn. 

Having said that, the card looks decent value, 9 months 0% interest on balance transfers!
[/quote]

On a similar type thingy LGT, I have just been flicking through the ''bumph'' that is attempting to persuade me to re-invest in a precious season ticket. You know - ''The Canary'' newsletter.....Full of mind boggling, patronising and fornicating grovelling sellspeak - from various Bored Members, player''s and coaching staff. Just lookin'' at the piccies contained in the "Lovely magnifico fans'' - be brave, be bold consider it sold".....waste of printer''s ink. It has come to my ''Mk1'' all seeing laser targetting eyeball, that Deano and Greeno do not appearo'' in any written or pictorial shape or form......Maybe the printers have a ''sixth sense?'' CONSPIRACY! Yep, that''s what it is! £478 quid to ''renew my pew!'' I may just put my cheque on hold.......and spend it on sweeties and panda pops instead! OTBC ;~)