Jobsworth Canary

So who is off to Southampton this evening?

1 hour ago, lappinitup said:

I have.........

And I can assure you they are 136 people. šŸ¤£

If I had any moreĀ  likes to give you'dĀ  get em lapso!!

5 hours ago, lake district canary said:

You may be a fanatical fan, but that doesn't make you "informed".Ā  Your anti-Cantwell stance kind of ruins that idea. Or wasĀ that just you trolling......Ā 

For Cantwell replace with Snodgrass in your case then Lakey ?

3 hours ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

I am it isnā€™t me who keeps bringing him up, I have made my mind up have seen plenty of him . There are people commenting who simply donā€™t see enough games to see how dreadful his overall game is but it will sink in eventuallyĀ 

I am very relaxed on the subject knowing full well that I am rightĀ 

Ā 

AD8F59A2-5F75-45B7-B6E3-FE623CDA3E23.jpeg

• Like 1

This is what proper support looks like, freezing cold on a Wednesday night in SouthamptonĀ 

your team are in the relegation zone and Todd Cantwell starts

Despite all that the faithful are still hereĀ 

8853E49A-DF1E-4165-981F-4DE638B2FF26.jpeg

43 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:
6 hours ago, lake district canary said:

You may be a fanatical fan, but that doesn't make you "informed".Ā  Your anti-Cantwell stance kind of ruins that idea. Or wasĀ that just you trolling......Ā 

For Cantwell replace with Snodgrass in your case then Lakey ?

Don't start me on Snodgrass, but I see that depsite his long experience in the game, he is still being noted for his lack of commitment tracking back when needed......

Talking of ex-players, I'm hoping that Nathan Redmond doesn't turn it on tonight. He's capable of it.

The good, the bad but never the ugly whilst at City he was probably my favourite at the time, and I felt his inevitable loss.

He could see this as a big game for him considering his Canary connections and the binners will recall how he always did well in big games.

Ā 

Ā 

Watching the Amazon coverage I see that there's two ex-players in the studio, although one may be better qualified to comment on the improvements to the studio, but while most grounds seem to have an ex-player from each team on the commentary team we've got Matt Holland - that famously rabid Canary fan.

37 minutes ago, Herman said:

There's nobody there, Waveney.

The other side of the stand is full, it's just that nobody wants to sit anywhere near him because he's such a moron.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

The other side of the stand is full, it's just that nobody wants to sit anywhere near him because he's such a moron.

Bingo a full house of my stalkersĀ 

1 minute ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Bingo a full house of my stalkersĀ 

Everyone thinks you're a d*ck. Just let that sink in for a minute.

Just now, Jobsworth Canary said:

Why on earth would that worry me you mad bas@@@@?Ā 

If I realised I was so deeply and universally unpopular, I'd probably see that as an opportunity to reflect on the reasons why, and stop being such a d*ck all the while.

But that's just the difference between us, I guess.

47 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

If I realised I was so deeply and universally unpopular, I'd probably see that as an opportunity to reflect on the reasons why, and stop being such a d*ck all the while.

But that's just the difference between us, I guess.

Inclusion issues as well you truly are a fruit loopĀ 

2 minutes ago, Jobsworth Canary said:

Inclusion issues as well you truly are a fruit loopĀ 

Haha! And what's the first thing you do at half-time? Log on to reply to me. Bless.

1 hour ago, Feedthewolf said:

And he farts......man does he fart big!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Van wink said:

And he farts......man does he fart big!

Well that's one thing we have in common, at least.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, wcorkcanary said:

Jobbos alter ego IS Benny Till I reckon,Ā  I ask again, has anyone seen both of them in the flesh at the same time?Ā 

Saw them both are Crawley wcc so there definitely isĀ two of them šŸ˜€ but Iā€™mĀ puzzled why Waveney goes to almost all our matches when heā€™s got such an anti-City axe to grind.

Ā 

Ā 

still not sure whoĀ are the biggest idiots;Ā  Ā the WUMsĀ or those who take the WUMs comments as opinion rather than a prod and continue to engage them.

4 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Saw them both are Crawley wcc so there definitely isĀ two of them šŸ˜€ but Iā€™mĀ puzzled why Waveney goes to almost all our matches when heā€™s got such an anti-City axe to grind.

Ā 

Ā 

I know Smitho, it just tickles me to think of Tillo swapping logins in order to be a naughty boy, you know , all those years being a Pillar of the community, then getting his kicks being an obnoxious WUM online.Ā  It's tripe of course but it amuses me.

Waveyo will be insulted by the words 'almost all'. Good work Smitho.

Edited by wcorkcanary

18 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Well that's one thing we have in common, at least.

I can actually vouch for this

3 hours ago, ZLF said:

still not sure whoĀ are the biggest idiots;Ā  Ā the WUMsĀ or those who take the WUMs comments as opinion rather than a prod and continue to engage them.

Zip gets it.

Well I've met Waveney a few times & he's quite nice to chat to, he's nothing like the image he portrays on here, think he just enjoys winding people up & some of you play right into his hands šŸ¤£

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Diane said:

Well I've met Waveney a few times & he's quite nice to chat to, he's nothing like the image he portrays on here, think he just enjoys winding people up & some of you play right into his hands šŸ¤£

Maybe he is nice in real life. Maybe he doesn't come across so daft. But that's often the way when keyboard warriors are faced with reality, isn't it. He's hardly going to display his online persona in real life as he'd likely get punched.

Ā 

I was there. Had a ticket for the City end, but got asked on the day if Iā€™d like to sit next to the Norwich dugout, which of course I wasnā€™t going to refuse. It was quite an eye opening experience, and fascinating to see the interaction between DF, the staff and players at first hand.

4458BC42-857A-488F-823E-4294AE10A1B9.png