Sign in to follow this  
Cheeky Monkey

Hopefully something to brighten your day.....!

Women''s Diary

Saturday 21st January 2006

Arranged to meet my man in a bar in the city at around 7.00pm.  He was out with his mates all day so I thought I would catch up with a bit of retail therapy.  Got to the bar just before seven and ordered myself a very large Pinot Grigio and sat myself down to wait for him.  He got there just after seven went to the bar and got himself a pint and came over to me. 

I asked him if enjoyed his day but he just shrugged, said it was alright and continued to stare into space obviously wishing he was somewhere else.  I continued to try and make small talk which he mumbled replies to so I suggested that we go for something to eat that he reluctantly agreed to.  Got to the restaurant and ordered our meals and a glass of wine for me (must watch my intake!) and a pint for my fella.  The meals arrived but he just pushed the food around his plate and said he really didnt have an appetite.

Eventually he paid the bill and we walked home, him not saying a word all the way.  When we got home he turned on BBC to watch Match of the Day so I went upstairs to bed and cried on my pillow wondering if our relationship was somewhat coming to a sad end.  He came to bed an hour later, gave me a big cuddle and we made love.  Things were''nt so bad after all!!

Blokes Diary

Saturday 21st January 2006

City lost at home 3-2 to Watford!  Deano signed by West Ham! Gutted! Got a shag though!