sprint for the entire half and wondered whether he would do so in the

90 mins. Deep into the second half as it looks like the guys gonna jog

his way to the final whistle and he gets up a head of steem and runs

from half way line into area frightening the life out of all in his way

and looks dangerous, with more support could have been a goal scoring

oppertunity. For those of you who were there you must know the moment

I''m refering to, it was the ONLY time Etuhu ran during the game, and

therein lies the problem. Is it just me or could this player be a real

handfull for the opposition if someone can make him run for 90 mins.

Imagine Etuhu with Hughes'' tanacity and commitment.

I agree that he could be good, I made a similar point in another thread. This highlights to me Nigels'' biggest failings and a huge questionmark:

Are we getting the most out of what we have available? The answer for me is a resounding no which is why I have lost faith in him. Its not just Dicko, but Hughes on the right? WLY being dropped and reinstated on a whim, Deano determined to leave and looking off form even before the "window" opened, Jonsson on the right last season, Shackell comes in and then disappears, buying MLJ who has come with an injury box of treats of his own (was he given a fitness test?), Green looking as happy as a Liberal Democrat MP. And so on.

So, don''t blame Etuhu- he is what he is. If he''s rubbish then Nigel shouldn''t have bought him. If he isn''t rubbish then why does he wander around like Aunt Mabel at the Seaside- the manager has to get the players performing.

I agree with some of what you say Tumbleweed, but you can''t absolve the players of any responsibility. A manager can''t simply "get the players performing" - no manager can. Look at Man U most of the time, Arsenal now and then. However, I do agree that the manager (and the whole Club ethos) has a big part to play, and Worthy hasn''t done it over the past couple of years.

And I agree Etuhu may well be a good player - he''s got the physical aspects. The mental aspects may take some getting - he''ll probably need a strong manager who lets him know exactly what''s expected of him.

dicko''s got plenty of scope and potential - with guidance and development, he could be as good as francis (before he was rubbish). he made some good runs, and got onto the end of 2 crosses in the first half, and could have scored, if he hadn''t mis-directed his headers wide.he''s a player for next season, who will improve, but time is running out for him to stake a case for a regular berth in midfield if safs returns sooner than later.

I do wish the players read this forum (and posted in response to

critisism against them).  They would probably get more out of it

then they do training.