Sign in to follow this  
Citizen Journalist Foghorn

Worthy Out Chants

I have never started a chant in my life..  But am getting to the point where I may start a Worthy Out chant and see how many people actually back it up....  Its a bloody shame its the ipswich game coming up but if we get done in by Reading then that is game over this season (if it isnt already) as more people are slowly realising - we need 32 points from 16 games at least!!!  I really dont think the local derby match is a time to do it in (hopefully cos we will thrash the scummers).  But if we go one down im not sure i will be able to stop myself this time.

The time has come for us fans to take action, every Norwich supporting friend of mine wants worthy gone but the crowds have bottled it,. All it will take is the first voice to go up and we will see how many fans really want him gone.

As long as he is manager we are going to underperform, nuff said.

There was a shortlived call for worthy out in the lower barclay at the final whistle - I did not join in as I was still in shock at the manner of the defeat and too busy watching Greenos ''frustration'' show on the pitch, but the seeds are there - but most fans still want to see hopw the season progresses while very unhappy with the current sit-u-ay-shun.

There were a number of people chanting Worthy out in Llyods after the game.

That number is going to grow rappidly.

Do the board seriously think that there going to get 25,000 people through the gates next season after being served up the dross week and week out this season.

Totally disgruntled and worried loyal fan!!

I was very close to bellowing Worthy out! towards the end of Saturday''s match. It would have been pretty pointless where I was sitting, in the graveyard quiet surroundings of the Jarrold Stand though. It would have been very much a solo effort there, I suspect.

The Reading game will be an indicator Paul.

At Stoke and Watford, there was a rumbling of discontent, and then at Luton it got a lot more noticeable. We''ll have about 2000 at Reading and if we put in an abject display, it will become louder.

Loudest call so far was at Derby by my recollection, and that was before we left early (the first time in 25 years)!!

Can''t really see it at Reading as we can''t realistically expect anything there, unless we get absolutely mullered that is.

A home defeat to the scum though (making 4 home defeats on the bounce) will absolutely guarantee it though, but I have to say I''d rather wait a further week or so and get 3 points from that one!

If the ''Neighbours'' from down the Road and over the Suffolk ''Bore-Duh!'' Turn us over by a few goals, I think the "W''outer" serpent - will rear it''s ugly head.......especially with folk nursing a Saturday night hangover and, an 11:15am ''Oh bleurgh!'' ''I''ve just regurgitated my brekkie all over the fan in front!'' syndrome....Anyway, Dicky/Squitty or Walter Mitty? Bit my swede off! when I casually stated that 1 in 10 of the fan''s I spoke to socially and on my away days, said it was time for Nige to go! It will happen..........mark my turds! ON THE FALL CITY! and KEEP THE FILTH! A combo of Boothroyd and Williams in NCFC control, like Mr Rolls and Mr Royce!........."I wish" ;~)

I doubt very much whether the greatest supporters in the world could get a consolidated Worthy Out gesture arranged as there are too many fans who keep quiet and seethe in silence I know I am one.

If Worthy does stay until the end of the season the Clubs open day in May would seem to be the most appropriate time to register this gesture and can be made in the close proximity of the guilty.

This occasion should be made to be most uncomfortable for Worthy, Foley, Livermore, Mumby, Smith, Jones and Doncaster.  I may even consider attending.  Arranging this should be straight forward enough.