Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

Things Could Be Worse...

OK - so we''ve sold Ashton, but let''s be honest with ourselves about this, it''s not exactly come as a great shock has it...?

Back in the dark days I remember the likes of Sutton being sold out of a "performing" team - it''s not as if Ashton''s loss is going to knock the stuffing out our ambitions is it?   We are evidently aiming for mid-table mediocrity this season so don''t be surprised if there are no effective signings or if the signings are classic Worthy panic buys.

Many of us have been here before so to those of you who haven''t - stick with it, it probably can''t get too much worse and hopefully once Worthington finally realises that he''s not the greatest manager in English football he''ll move on and the club can get back to it''s business of promotion and becoming an established Premiership club...

Your dead right Plastic,over the last 40 years of me suporting City i have seen our best talent leave on many ocasions. Not having a go at the younger suporters but its happened for many a year & will continue to do so for many more years to come.It always seem like the end of the world but after a few weeks & many beers later you end up looking back & wonder what all the fuss was about. As for Worthless realising he''s a crap manager,well i know it,all the fans know it,his wife probably knows it,Delia & co have probably just realised so hopefuly its only a matter of time before he does himself.

WORTHLESS OUT!