Darth Vadis

Team for Arsenal?

1 hour ago, JF said:

The first shot he had that he spooned miles wide!  I’m not slating him he’s played well but he’s very much in the Tettey  mould

I concede the point  about  Amadou  shooting. 

• Like 1

Disappointed not to have taken 3 points, better team with better chances. Hope the **** in the crowd is happy with their assist for Arsenal’s equaliser 

Could have gone either way in the last 10 minutes. Disappointed not to win (their keeper deserves MoM for Arsenal) but happy that we kept them out, great block by Amadou.

Great performance by most of the players to get a decent result. Onwards and upwards.

This was the type of City team I was expecting at the beginning of the season before injuries and bad luck rudely interrupted us. Well done lads, keep fighting.👍😀

• Like 1

It says something when you are disappointed not to have won against Arsenal. Two good chances spurned. But we created them and that is the important thing. This formation looks to be a good one and shows a lot of promise.

Still not happy about zonal at corners. We just look so vulnerable against any team.

Back this up with a win at St Marys and who knows.

• Like 3

Yep at 2-2 we were the better team for most of the rest of the game and had the better chances, not a bad result but disappointed only to get a draw.

which shows how well the team did I guess. Arsenal certainly loads better than their last few games.

6 minutes ago, Ekoku: The Ambassador Of The People said:

I’ve come away feeling like that was a defeat not a well deserved point - in which we should have won. Before the game i would have gladly taken a draw. But feel a little deflated we haven’t won. Great performance from the lads though. Onwards and upwards. 

Being ahead and ending up with a draw always feels like a loss. Especially  as we were the ones  who  were looking likeliest  to score at the end. Much more eencouraging the last couple of weeks. Thought Amadou/ trybull  partnership  looked decent.  

51 minutes ago, Making Plans said:

A point against Arsenal doesn't feel like a loss to me.

Christ, what would you have thought if we had lost?

It only felt  like  a loss because we were ahead, had we been behind , it would have felt more like a win if we'd  equalised.  That's just how it gets me. No grumbles about a point  v arsenal. Two different  things, logic and emotion.

Edited by wcorkcanary

Why oh why were those tw@ts in the Barclay messing with the ball for the Arsenal equaliser. If they’re under 12, I’ll forgive it but otherwise, Christ they’re an embarrassment...

• Like 1